NC Card Exchange

Non-neopets general discussion.
Illuen

Re: NC Card Exchange

Post by Illuen »

Apparently, from responses I've gotten while talking to people both on NC and on other sites, my christmas letters have become lost in limbo somewhere. This makes a sad Will. To make up for this, I will be resending said cards, with the added bonus of a Valentines Suprise™. I again apologise for the United States Postal Service's ineptitude. I shall try my hardest to get this set out by next friday, knock on wood.
No spoony bard could spin a sweeter tale.
FaerieInGrey

Post by FaerieInGrey »

I think some of mine got lost, too -- who didn't get a card from Jay and me?

It's weird because we never got some from certain people, either, and I don't think that they didn't send them?

If you didn't get one from us or if you just want one, post or PM me? And I'll do some Valentine's thing, too.*

I'm sorry to anyone that didn't get a card from us, they were cute. They had a snowman on them and had some version of "happy holidays" or regional holiday equivalent in many languages. They were glittery and colourful.

*I hope this doesn't make you mad, Will. It's a good idea. Sorry if I'm being a copycat.
Iggy

Post by Iggy »

Seems like I had an issue with my stamps, as I recieved my cards back this week, for 'Lack of payment'

I have to make some new enveloppes for them. :)
Enriana
Human Avatar: 155464

Post by Enriana »

I didn't think this warranted a new thread, so asking here - would anyone be interested in a V-day exchange? That's if Jessi's interested in running it, but I think it would be quite fun. Hearts and love and some glitter! Super duper.
Seerow
Human Avatar: 155383

Post by Seerow »

Is it sad when stamps cost like 10x more then the Valentines did?

Hope you all enjoy your cards:) Though sadly there really isn't much space to personalize a valentines day card. They should all make it there on time, I hope at least.
Wanna donate towards my drink gallery, the Golden Goblet.
Jessi
Human Avatar: 155904

Post by Jessi »

Seerow, we got our cards today - Thank you very much! It was a nice surprise xD

I didn't make a thread about doing a Valentine exchange because I don't want people to continuously feel obligated to send cards for every holiday ever, but I think if people want to send out cards for... whatever, they can xD if I'd thought about it I would have sent out Lunar New Year cards covered with rats... but since everyone's Christmas cards were already covered with rats xD;;; Ah well
Seerow
Human Avatar: 155383

Post by Seerow »

I figured most people probably didn't get much in the mail at Valentines day and felt like doing something, so there ya have it :)

Edit: And wow you got yours fast Jessi, they didn't even get in the mail till Wed.
Wanna donate towards my drink gallery, the Golden Goblet.
Illuen

Post by Illuen »

I got my V-Day card yesterday as well, Seerow, and it is quite adorable =D.
No spoony bard could spin a sweeter tale.
nanabobo567

Post by nanabobo567 »

I got mine, today, as well. Thanks. I'll have to send out random cards at random intervals, or at holidays almost no one celebrates, just 'cause.
Seerow wrote:Aww Nana, I didn't think you meant you were literally dead last night :(