NC Card Exchange

Non-neopets general discussion.
Enriana
Human Avatar: 155464

Re: NC Card Exchange

Post by Enriana »

Got Nanabobo's and Joey's today! Both are really neat. Joey did some weird mind reader voodoo stuff with hers, beware! ;)
Jessi
Human Avatar: 155904

Post by Jessi »

We got our cards from Kari, Seerow and Enri so far ^____^ So exciting! I'm hanging them all on our coat closet door, since you see it right when you walk in :3

All of our international cards were mailed on Monday, and should arrive on time for Christmas. The US ones are going out tomorrow!

Unfortunately, I couldn't do what i wanted with them; I wanted them to have pictures of the rats doing holiday stuff, but an unforeseen issue with my digital camera caused me to have to use older rat pictures - which still look adorable on the cards, so it should be fine xD
FaerieInGrey

Post by FaerieInGrey »

We received: Nanabobo's, Enri's, and Joey's today!
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen
Human Avatar: 89833

Post by AngharadTy »

I got a Joey-card! It had a Mudkipz inside. Win!
Image Image
Illuen

Post by Illuen »

(copy/pasted to the places where I'm sending out cards, if you see this multiple times, I apologise)

So, my cards are not going to be out in time for christmas D=. I just sent them out today, but I do have an excuse, however flimsy. I wanted to do something really special for them, but it took much more time than I thought it would. I do hope you all enjoy them, however, when you do get them, and I figured that with everyone getting so many right before christmas, some people wouldn't mind an extra suprise when they think they're done for the year.

Sorry again, but I hope the cards make up for it.
No spoony bard could spin a sweeter tale.
Monkeyguy

Post by Monkeyguy »

I'd just like to let all of you know that I planned on giving you all a special something along with your cards, but with work and finals I wasn't able to get enough done and only ended up sending the item out with my international cards. If you have a problem with receiving something from me in the mail next month let me know in a PM otherwise keep your eyes peeled.

Also, my domestic cards will be going out tomorrow, so they probably won't make it by Christmas (maybe you will get yours Kari).
Image Image Image
nanabobo567

Post by nanabobo567 »

I got Joey's today. Not only is it an interesting card, it has Piplups in it. I can use Piplup in my Deep Water deck, which has mostly Rocket, Dark, and various water-types in it. Please note Stunky is also used. Thanks, all!
Seerow wrote:Aww Nana, I didn't think you meant you were literally dead last night :(
Jessi
Human Avatar: 155904

Post by Jessi »

Today we got FiG/Jay's, Nana's, and Daisy's! *glee* They were all lovely - thank you all!

All of our cards are now out so you guys should be watching for them ^_~

I have yet to receive my Joeys card though. Joeys did you forget me?! T_T
Kari

Post by Kari »

I got Joey and Jazzy's cards yesterday, I believe. Yay pokeymans cards and cute sketches. I haven't checked my mail today, so maybe more are in there.
And I also apologize to non-USA people, I just sent out those cards today, so they might not get there in time for Christmas. But mine are more winter-themed, so...it works fine.

Edit: Today's mail brought cards from Nanabobo and FiG/Jay :D Both are lovely
Last edited by Kari on 15 Dec 2007 02:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
derp
Enriana
Human Avatar: 155464

Post by Enriana »

I just got Daisy's card today, SO gorgeous! I love it madly.

This card exchange is great, doing it for more holidays (valentines, etc) would be awesome.
FaerieInGrey

Post by FaerieInGrey »

We got Daisy's!

I'm happy to hear that some of mine are starting to get delivered, too.
EofS

Post by EofS »

Mine continue to be worryingly absent... I'd have hoped at least tallan's would have arrived, another one I sent to Europe at the same time arrived yesterday. And I sent them the same day as Daisy :0/ Virtually at the same time I think. I hope it's not difficulty reading the addresses on the envelopes...

Oh yeah, apologies to anyone who has trouble with my handwriting - it's pretty atrocious and I have to try really hard to make it be neat. I was writing cards for <i>three hours</i> so sometimes my writing went back to normal ;0) I did at least try to make it big - look at the return addresses for the size I prefer to write!
Slugawoo

Post by Slugawoo »

When I got home today I had a bunch of cards sitting on my bed. :D Seerow's, Nanabobo's, Kari's, and Enri's.

They're all so cute. x3 And Kari sent me a cute, little Combee card. Enri's was really neat, too. I can't wait til the rest show up!
EofS

Post by EofS »

Woo! Joey's card :0D Completely different to any card I've ever seen over here.

Also, she included three pikachus inside. They said different names on the cards actually, but you can't fool me that easily - I'm SMRT and know my pokeymen.
Seerow
Human Avatar: 155383

Post by Seerow »

I got Joey's card yesterday and Daisy's, Nana's, and Jazzy's today :D
Joey, that is one of the prettiest cards I've ever seen (and no that's not just referring to the Pokemon card :P )
Daisy, The santa and stars are so cute :D And its sparkly! Can never have enough shinies.
Nana, hehe nice to know someone else appreciates the holiday season for the extra time it means we can spend lvling on MS XD
Jazzy, I love the card, its so pretty. And that bird! I want it as a tattoo darn it.
Wanna donate towards my drink gallery, the Golden Goblet.