NC Card Exchange

Non-neopets general discussion.
Monkeyguy

Re: NC Card Exchange

Post by Monkeyguy »

Yesterday and today I received Jessi and Lindsey's, Daisy's, EoFs', and Joey's cards. They are all great!
Image Image Image
Enriana
Human Avatar: 155464

Post by Enriana »

I GOT A KITTY! Well, a picture of one drawn by Jazzy. A real kitty would've been a pain to ship, esp. from England.

Is so cute! Lovely Pooh card, too. Still trying to find a place for it to live.

KITTY! Yaaay.
Iggy

Post by Iggy »

I got Damion's and FaerieinGrey card at noon today. It's really lovely, thanks to you guys.
Jazzy
Devil's Advocate

Post by Jazzy »

hee, enri, I'm glad you like it :D

I got Kari's card today (more pokemon! oh, the memories) and Meghan and Jay's yesterday, which is officially very awesome and multi-lingual, and it made me grin a lot.
Jessi
Human Avatar: 155904

Post by Jessi »

All of your guys's cards say they're from Brie - this is very special to me, since she is no longer with us. So it's like you all hold a little piece of Brie. This pleases me. I'm a sap.

Also, I got a card from the Joeys, and it was filled with Pokemon goodness :D

Linds and I are only here for two more mail day,s so we might be gone and come back to a pile of cards xD
Slugawoo

Post by Slugawoo »

I got E's, Jessi and FMD's, and one I don't know who it's from. I'm quite covered in glitter. x3 I'm surprised there wasn't more since the mailman's been skipping our mailbox for the past couple of days.
Enriana

Post by Enriana »

So I got Slugawoo's today! Did you draw the front, Slugawoo? I loved how you folded the paper over to make the card "close", very clever.

It was sweet and the sparkly pen used was absolutely delightful. I think I spent like a minute shifting the paper so it caught the light and going "sparkle sparkle sparkle sparkle".

I'm not sure what's up with the mail; I've only gotten about half of the cards so far. But I'm sure they'll be fun when they arrive, so yay!
Slugawoo

Post by Slugawoo »

Yeah, I drew it. Glad you liked it! I wish I could've made the cards bigger, but all I had were those tiny little envelopes.

I'm relieved my card actually made it to someone. I haven't sent mail out in ages. And I have no faith in the US postal system. xD
Last edited by Slugawoo on 29 Dec 2007 07:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Joey
Secret Ninja Mod
Human Avatar: 166931

Post by Joey »

I got yours too, Slugawoo! Which makes 10 cards I've gotten so far :3
Jazzy
Devil's Advocate

Post by Jazzy »

And so did I! Are the fronts of your cards all the same, Slugawoo, or are there some different ones? Cubone's adorable.

I got Tallan's today, too, with a really cute thing inside (I'd be less vague, only I think I'm pretty much the first to receive one from you, and I don't want to spoil what it is for everyone else).

I now have 12 lovely cards, yay :)

If there's anyone who hasn't yet posted their cards, would you be able to PM me? It might make more sense for you to send it to my uni address, because tomorrow's my last day at home this holiday. (My mum says she'll send on any more I get, but it's quicker if they come straight to me, of course.)
nanabobo567

Post by nanabobo567 »

I finally got Slugawoo's! The Cubone is adorable. It reminds me of Pokémon Mystery Dungeon.
Oh yes, I almost forgot:
I got Nanabobo's card today, and I recognized one drawing immediately but the other looks totally unfamiliar- should I know what it is?

That would be a Cataquack.
Seerow wrote:Aww Nana, I didn't think you meant you were literally dead last night :(
Slugawoo

Post by Slugawoo »

Yeah, they're all the same. I drew up one with a bunch of mice surrounding a present, too, but I couldn't finish it in time.

I'll start working on my cards earlier if we do this again.
nanabobo567

Post by nanabobo567 »

I got Tallan's. I didn't know it was legal to send animals in the mail; especially moose.
Seerow wrote:Aww Nana, I didn't think you meant you were literally dead last night :(
Enriana

Post by Enriana »

I also got Tallan's, as well as Monkeyguy's. There's a very delicately balanced house of cards thing going on on top of my TV; I ran out of room!
Goldenchaos

Post by Goldenchaos »

Hay guys. Update. Halfway done with the cards..:x Itll be worth the wait, Im sure! If all things go well, and nothing comes up, I will send them out this weekend, all at once! I feel bad , though..:\..
Image Image
ImageImage