NC Card Exchange

Non-neopets general discussion.
nanabobo567

Re: NC Card Exchange

Post by nanabobo567 »

I got Jazzy's card today. It had a bunch of Disney including a beautiful Zazu. I am happy.
Seerow wrote:Aww Nana, I didn't think you meant you were literally dead last night :(
daisybell

Post by daisybell »

I got Joey's card today, and the Pokemons. I got a baby Pikachu :D

I'm a bit weirded out, though, because I just got a hand-delivered card from a friend who lives locally, and she's a bit of a Japanophile... and it's the exact same picture. I've never even seen the picture before, let alone seen it as a Christmas card, and then I get two in the same day!

By the way, I did three designs of card, which are rather different- Enri got a unique one and then there were the other two kinds, and it was mostly random who got which. If you want to see the origami santas, you'll have to ask someone who got one of those cards to upload a picture. But I can assure you that all the cards have lots of sparkle. I hoped no one had a glitter phobia when I made them...
Neopets wishlists: here
FaerieInGrey

Post by FaerieInGrey »

Mine have a bit of glitter,too, so if anyone does, we've surely ruined the holidays. Heh.
Jessi
Human Avatar: 155904

Post by Jessi »

I got a Jazzy-card today too - and she drew us a picture of a rattie! *sparkles* thank you, Jazzy ;_; <3
Enriana
Human Avatar: 155464

Post by Enriana »

Sadly, still no Jazzycard here, but that's made up by today's AWESOME cards.

I got a gorgeous handmade one by E, and according to her, each and every card is handmade and unique. Mine is purple with pretty paper and sparkles and it lives on top of the notepad on my desk.

Jessi & Lindsey's card, the other one to arrive today (rat picture on sparkly blue card! woot!), is so cute. I'm not sure who I'm looking at, but one of their rats is peering out at me from the card on the shelf above my monitor. CUTEST EARS EVER.

(Kari's, Joey's, Nanabobo's, Daisy's, and Seerow's live on my TV. Running out of spaaace!)
nanabobo567

Post by nanabobo567 »

I got Daisybell's today. It has tiny bits of paper folded into recognizable forms with a basis in winter!
Seerow wrote:Aww Nana, I didn't think you meant you were literally dead last night :(
Jazzy
Devil's Advocate

Post by Jazzy »

eek, Enri, don't go expecting too much from my card :P

I'm glad everyone likes theirs so far! I've personally received Seerow's, Monkeyguy's, Jessi and Lindsey's and Enri's and they're all awesome, thank you :) They make me feel fuzzy and Christmassy, which is good because at the moment I'm a bit not-well.
Slugawoo

Post by Slugawoo »

I got Joey's Saturday. :D With a slowpoke card I didn't have, so that was awesome. I didn't get any today, but it's possible the post office didn't send anyone out because of all the snow.

Mine will all be going out tomorrow morning. So, sooo late, I know. x:
EofS

Post by EofS »

Turns out Christmas cards are like buses...*

Today I received a veritable bounty of post! No, it wasn't full of coconut. As well as the final thing I need to give people this Christmas, and one of the two non-NC cards I expect this year, I got three whole NC cards. Woo! I actually got up early because I was so excited to read them all :0)

Nanabobo - awesome! Although since I read the inside first I was initially a bit confused ;0)
Monkeyguy - it looks so warm and lovely. Now I know what it's like when I send Australian friends wintery Christmas cards *grin* And thank-you for the lovely bookmark.
Jessindsey - omglove. It's so beautiful, although I'm almost more tempted to display the gorgeous doodles inside ;0) I think it's Jessi's which is the lineart one? Love it. Love you.

*(You wait ages for one and then two turn up together. Is that an exclusively UK saying?)

Also, so glad to hear from Enri that one of mine finally got through!
Goldenchaos

Post by Goldenchaos »

:D Ive recieved a bunch! YAY!

D: ..mine arent sent out yet, as I want to make them special ..(With a drawing) ^_^;..so, don't be surprised if you end up getting it after christmas, or even for the new year
Image Image
ImageImage
Iggy

Post by Iggy »

Since a couple days I was watching this thread, and being sad, since I didn't get any since last Wednesday?

Today, I recieved SEVEN different cards. I got Eofs, Daisy, Jazzy, Monkeyguy, Nanabobo, Linds/Jessi and Joey (Yay Bulbasaur!)

Thanks all, mine should be sent by Wednesday.
nanabobo567

Post by nanabobo567 »

Ayup, I got Jessibean's/Fullmetal Dragon's(/rats') today, as well as EofS's. As it is, my door is barely able to hold what it has now. I might have to take down my oddly coloured robin from second grade soon...
Kari

Post by Kari »

After an empty mailbox Saturday, I opened it today to find cards from Jessi/Lindsey, EofS, and another one that I can't read >>;; But it's pretty sparkly blue and came from outside of the US.

My shelf was getting full, so I had to relocate my camera and magazines to the dining table (that I don't use for eating anyway.)
derp
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen
Human Avatar: 89833

Post by AngharadTy »

I got an Enri-"card"! It made Derek confused. I enjoyed it immensely.
Image Image
daisybell

Post by daisybell »

Kari wrote:After an empty mailbox Saturday, I opened it today to find cards from Jessi/Lindsey, EofS, and another one that I can't read >>;; But it's pretty sparkly blue and came from outside of the US.

My shelf was getting full, so I had to relocate my camera and magazines to the dining table (that I don't use for eating anyway.)
That sparkly one might have been mine :oops: Is it written in silver pen? My handwriting is not tidy...

I got Nanabobo's card today, and I recognized one drawing immediately but the other looks totally unfamiliar- should I know what it is? I have Monkeyguy's too, complete with bookmark (pretty, thank you :D). I echo what E said about getting cards with pictures on that look warm and summery.
Neopets wishlists: here