Who wants to see my room?

Non-neopets general discussion.
nanabobo567

Who wants to see my room?

Post by nanabobo567 »

This place seems depressing recently. Same old stuff over and over. No fun. So, to bestow you all with a little bit of Nanabobo that you all deserve, I present to you... Pictures of my room!
This is the top corner of my room. You can see one of my many posters, the hand-painted dragon border (that took about three full day's work), and my Charizard curtains. Those my mom made for my birthday.

Here we have my cluttered dresser. It is covered in Pokémon, amongst other things. In case you're wondering, yes, there's a picture of me with the cast of Star Wars next to the Red Usul behind the bag with my D20.

Ah, my bookshelf. It's only the top two shelves, but you can get the idea from just that. Not only is it filled with books (more fantasy and sci-fi than anything else), it is covered in various action figures and plushies. Nearly every day you come in, you will find Jack Skellington in a different pose. You can't see it from the angle, but there is a dead Buneary with scissors laying on it behind him right now.

... Yes, I collect dragons. No, Groudon is not a Dragon type, but that does not mean that it hasn't the right to be there!

Are you claustrophobic? If so, my nightstand is not for you. Be prepared for murderous Pokémon cards, Meercas I use as ties, Gameboys, and... doodles... Erherm... Moving on...

Under the bed is where I keep my Rayquaza and various other odds, ends, and widgets.

I conclude my tour with the first thing you would normally see, the
door. This fine specimen is where I keep my "wall of Garfield-Dum", as I call it. You see, it's a pun. Garfield-dom, Garfield-dumb, Garfield-dum. There are other various things, including warning signs and a certificate of "I found a Psittocosaurus" from a museum I went to as a child. The back of the door has a map of Africa for no reason and an old Pokémon poster with a bunch of Pokémon that are in-proportion to each other, including Lapras, Gengar, and Pikachu.

Well, that's all for now. Did you all like this mind-numbing trip into a spasm-inducing fool's room? Hopefully this has given you some insight of something or other. I dunno. Questions/comments? Just post them here. From, Nanabobo.
Seerow wrote:Aww Nana, I didn't think you meant you were literally dead last night :(
Mac

Re: Who wants to see my room?

Post by Mac »

oh god, so much stuff! i have a few of the same plushies from back in my neo-days... plus the little handheld neo game! those are terribly fun, i had the krawk :x the dragon border is pretty rad.
Kidnemo

Post by Kidnemo »

ooh your bookcase is neat, It's cute seeing Jack, Mime Jr. and Stitch all in one place, I wish I had more.. toys, I suppose you'd call them, I need to get some.
What's the angry looking red thing next to Torchic? Also the raisins in that picture really amuse me for some reason.
Mayhem
Human Avatar: 168272

Post by Mayhem »

... I suddenly have a strong desire to go clean something.

Pardon me.
Varicolored on Subeta
ImageImageImageImageImage
nanabobo567

Post by nanabobo567 »

Sorry to make this thread and then not reply in it at all. Smash Brothers, you know. Yeah, it's messy, but quaint. And the red thingy next to Torchic is a Groudon hat like you can get in Pokémon Battle Revolution. I wear it around while with my friends just to embarrass them. They prefer me to wear my Link hat or wizard hat.
Seerow wrote:Aww Nana, I didn't think you meant you were literally dead last night :(