Twitter

Non-neopets general discussion.
Kidnemo

Twitter

Post by Kidnemo »

Sooooo, I've been aware of Twitter for some time, but I recently found out what it was, and even more recently started using it... like today. But afterall, what is revision time for if not procrastinating from doing revision?

I think this is NC's cup of tea so some of you will probably already use it, and I'm looking for people to follow, haha. But if not then check it out, it seems really useful, and cute.

I still don't really understand the mobile phone t&cs so I think I'll be avoiding that part but with my iPhone it's not necessary anyway.

edit: Forgot to link to my account, oh and did I mention this is extremely addictive.
Kantark

Re: Twitter

Post by Kantark »

I must admit I've read several articles online about Twitter, and even explored the site itself twice, but I'm still at a complete loss when it comes to working out just what the hell it's actually supposed to do ;)
Neopets: sparkygoesforth, decommissioned, nightfall, LiveJournal:kantark, Last.FM:Kantark
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen
Human Avatar: 89833

Post by AngharadTy »

Image Image
Aqua

Post by Aqua »

I have an account there. aquamizuko :D It's sort of like livejournal lite. XD
Miguel

Post by Miguel »

Ty, I think I love you :-D

(I might have known exactly which comic you were linking to before I clicked it :oops: )

Sadly, I know people who use Twitter just like that :(
Many thanks to EofS for the avatar and signature images.