Birthday stuffies

Non-neopets general discussion.
gomababe

Birthday stuffies

Post by gomababe »

Well, I'm officially 23 years old today. Got to say this last year has flown by, it only seems like a couple of months since my last one. Anyways, I digress, went out tosee Ironman at the cinema yesterday afternoon with a friends since I'm out with my family to see Colin Fry at the Playhouse tonight ^_^. The females in my family are fairly spiritual so thisis my dream birthday present. I'm aso getting my train tickets to Bournemouth paid for me, courtesy of my late grandfather, which is a blessing, otherwise I'd need to pay my parents back :P.

Other things I got included: two tops, one of which is getting worn tonight, a video game {I'm stealing my younger brother's PS2 all next week to play it}, a Waterstone's gift card and a home made cross stitch card from a very close friend of mines ^_^. I am so looking forward to tonight, Colin is supposed to be very good and I know my family are wondering about my older cousin {whose birthday is also today} since he's on a tour of duty in Afghanistan at the moment {personally I was more worried about him when Prince Harry was over there since my cousin dooes look suspciously like him from a distance, not that I'm not worried now right enough}.
Anyways got to go get ready to see the rest of the family and thank them for the various presents they sent ^_^.
checkers

Re: Birthday stuffies

Post by checkers »

Happy Birthday! :D
B'day Gift coming soon!
(On DevART! :P)
adi_gallia

Post by adi_gallia »

Happy Birthday, I hope you've had a good day. ^_^
gomababe

Post by gomababe »

Thanks ^_^. Had a good day, don't have to save up quite so much for my holiday now as I got over £100 from my family {they are made of win}.

The night was a lot of fun, had Italian for dinner {the waiter reminded us very strongly of a very nice guy who owned a resteraunt in Zante}. My aunt lost her phone in there, but the waitress found it and tried to contact us to let us know /[I had to have my phone off during the show}. We gave her an extra £5 tip for her trouble, she didn't want it, but it's got pictures of my older cousin on it so my aunt weas just glad to have it back.

As for the shoow itself... It was fantastic. Didn''t get any messages through for us, but there were lots of really funny ones for other people. Honestly, what is it with older folks and being a bit daft {one message included a guy who was driving his wife mad by making the dishwasher beep even when it wasn't switched on :p}? There were a couple of really sad stories too, but I hope the families involved got some measure of comfort from the shoow. All in all was a pretty good birthday.