Beggin' for Werewolf

Non-neopets general discussion.
Rainbow Daydreamer

Re: Beggin' for Werewolf

Post by Rainbow Daydreamer »

Spivsy wrote:Someone make a heroes werewolf >=(
It'd be without me. I missed the first series and am currently in the middle of watching it with V, so I would have to avoid any possible spoilers.
Visit Semiveteran Logic, disliked by eight out of ten Meepits.
Jessi
Human Avatar: 155904

Post by Jessi »

Rainbow Daydreamer wrote:
Spivsy wrote:Someone make a heroes werewolf >=(
It'd be without me. I missed the first series and am currently in the middle of watching it with V, so I would have to avoid any possible spoilers.
That's kind of silly, don't you think? I seriously doubt a Werewolf game would contain many spoilers >_> I've never even -watched- Heroes, and I'd still play it. Of course, I have no urge to watch Heroes anyway :P But E managed to make a Harry Potter WW that was, for all general purposes, spoiler free. It wouldn't be too hard.
Illuen

Post by Illuen »

As long as you don't mention any in show character deaths, the only thing I could possibly see anyone being spoiled for is new character powers ((IIRC, Emma and I discussed this problem way back when I was working on a Heroes WW with Riddler, that never bloomed into frutition)

Come to think of it, I have three half finished werewolves on my computer, the aformentioned Heroes WW, a Final Fantasy WW (Automatic Win to whoever gets Tellah!) and a very very very very very gay WW surrounding the awesome theme of Showtunes. Seriously, I already have like 10 team ideas, and there is so much fun to be had, but I was a bit afraid nobody but me would be interested in it.

If nobody else feels like they have the time, I could probably finish one up and have it ready to be played by the end of june/the beginning of July
No spoony bard could spin a sweeter tale.
FaerieInGrey

Post by FaerieInGrey »

Gibblywibbly wrote:I concur with the "More Werewolf Right Now" sentiment.

I'd do it, but I'm scatterbrained, forget things, and have no ideas.
You inherited the game that we'd been planning together ;)

I'd love to watch a game, it's been a long time.
Joey
Secret Ninja Mod
Human Avatar: 166931

Post by Joey »

I'd so totally play a Final Fantasy WW, now that I've covered IV - X-2. It's probably my favorite idea so far xD

How well would an Ace Attorney WW work?
Fjorab_Teke
Human Avatar: 271433

Post by Fjorab_Teke »

I'm up for just about anything. I've played WWs before that I didn't have much clue who was what. :P

Too bad I'm only NOW reading the Harry Potter series, long after the HP WW I participated in.
Riddler

Post by Riddler »

I am totally with the topic title. But my Year Of Srs Study isn't over 'til November so I haven't been able to run/play any games anyway. I'd considered running an Iliad one under the false pretenses of "I'm actually studying!" but then I remembered Meghan/Gibbly were considering doing something similar I do believe? If anyone's looking for a cohost though (and I know I've kicked around said idea with a few people already), I'm so there. So. There.
Thanks to Twisted for the awesome set!
Jessi

Post by Jessi »

Joey wrote:How well would an Ace Attorney WW work?
Joey, I seriously entertained this idea and came up with a few ideas for it. It'd probably be fun for me right now because I'm feeling REALLY burned out on my actual game (I'm still in the same spot I told you I was in like 3 weeks ago xD) so this might reawaken my love affair with it. Maybe I will have to discuss this idea with you if I ever manage to catch you on MSN again...
FaerieInGrey

Post by FaerieInGrey »

Riddler wrote:I am totally with the topic title. But my Year Of Srs Study isn't over 'til November so I haven't been able to run/play any games anyway. I'd considered running an Iliad one under the false pretenses of "I'm actually studying!" but then I remembered Meghan/Gibbly were considering doing something similar I do believe? If anyone's looking for a cohost though (and I know I've kicked around said idea with a few people already), I'm so there. So. There.
Ours was Hercules. And likely not happening :P
daisybell

Post by daisybell »

I would have to play if you did Ace Attorney WW, even though I don't usually play. As long as I wasn't this character (maybe spolierish? If you ever intend to play the third AA game.)
Neopets wishlists: here
Jessi

Post by Jessi »

After talking about it with Joey tonight, the two of us have decided we want to plan and run a Phoenix Wright based game together - we have tons of ideas xD But we'd REALLY like another game first (I don't want to run two games in a row, Joey wants to play another game before she runs one, and I'm planning a wedding so i'll be slow getting the game going xD), so someone else will have to volunteer to make the next game first.
Seerow
Human Avatar: 155383

Post by Seerow »

Since I've never played a WW game before, quick question:

Do you have to know anything about the topic at hand? The only thing I know about Phoenix Wright is that its a game about lawyers.
Wanna donate towards my drink gallery, the Golden Goblet.
Jessi

Post by Jessi »

You don't have to know a thing, Seerow xD Seriously. Dunx ran a .. warhammer? game a while back and I knew absolutely nothing about it. Was still fun!
Rainbow Daydreamer

Post by Rainbow Daydreamer »

Seerow wrote:Since I've never played a WW game before, quick question:

Do you have to know anything about the topic at hand? The only thing I know about Phoenix Wright is that its a game about lawyers.
No, but there may be occasions when it helps to have someone on your team who does. In Jessi's last WW I ended up being roped in to interpret a few dreams ("Hmmm, electric + lion king = that's gotta be either Luxray or Raikou").
Visit Semiveteran Logic, disliked by eight out of ten Meepits.
Jamie

Post by Jamie »

I'd love a Heroes Werewolf is anyone was serious about making one. But really, any werewolf is still werewolf.