It's my birthday!

Non-neopets general discussion.
Seerow
Human Avatar: 155383

It's my birthday!

Post by Seerow »

My 21st birthday to be exact :) Sadly, there won't be much in the way of a 21st birthday party as I'm working today and tomorrow so I can't go out and do a whole lot as I'd like to be functional at work. We are going out to a restaurant tonight to, not sure which one, so that we can all order some drinks though. It is rather tricky to find a restaurant that all three of us (I'm a triplet) wanted to go to but my younger brother could also still get in also. We have a few choices and I do believe its going to come down to a toss up for where we end up.

I couldn't even go out and buy any drinks anyway seeing as its a Sunday. But I'm finally 21 and can Officially Do Stuff now :D
Wanna donate towards my drink gallery, the Golden Goblet.
Jessi
Human Avatar: 155904

Re: It's my birthday!

Post by Jessi »

Happy Birthday, Seerow! I had no idea you were part of a triplet set! That's pretty neat... though maybe not as neat to you as the idea is to me? XD

Have fun ordering a drink :3 I was in Las Vegas for my 21st birthday (my aunt took me!), and I was disappointed NO ONE asked me for my ID XD They just kept bringing me alcohol. The first time I got asked for my ID, I was secretly thrilled xD
Iggy

Post by Iggy »

OHNOES, YOU'RE OLD.

Happy birthday.

:D
Monkeyguy

Post by Monkeyguy »

It sucks that you're working on your birthday, but I hope you have fun tonight. :)
Image Image Image
Gibblywibbly

Post by Gibblywibbly »

Hee, it's my birthday too. I remember we figured out we were born on the same day a year apart last year. I'm 20. I got to ride waterslides all day because I am a complete bum.

Happy birthday to you, as well, though. :)
Miltank is the coolest pokemon.
FaerieInGrey

Post by FaerieInGrey »

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! (To Gibbly, too!)
Huggles
Feral Koala

Post by Huggles »

Happy berfday!!11 *huggles*
Seerow
Human Avatar: 155383

Post by Seerow »

Frosty navels are good :) That's about all I did in the drinking department and all I'll get to do for awhile yet. I need some time off work *sigh*.

Happy (slightly belated) birthday Gibbly :D I forgot that your's was indeed the same day as mine.

Las Vegas sounds like fun for a 21st birthday :) I got carded, but then again, a cashier once said I looked like I was 14 when I was buying a lottery ticket, so I think I'll be carded for quite some time .
Wanna donate towards my drink gallery, the Golden Goblet.