Happy Birthday, Neocolours! (8/17/08)

Non-neopets general discussion.
jodie36

Re: Happy Birthday, Neocolours! (8/17/08)

Post by jodie36 »

here,I have a song!happy,happy,happy birthday neocolours!
lavender
Human Avatar: 168295

Post by lavender »

Aw, NC's birthday! We've been through a lot, but we're all still here. This is what, like, the 3rd forum NC has had? Not including the (never ending) comments page. I don't remember the comment's page very well (I barely posted then, or now for that matter), BUT I do recall an incident with some asshole about people spelling his name wrong - khun or whatever? That was fun... :P

Anyways... happy birthday to Neocolours!

Dammit, now I want cake...
{neopets: _lavender} ImageImage Image {subeta: lavenderkennedy}
Fjorab_Teke
Human Avatar: 271433

Post by Fjorab_Teke »

It was KUHN, dangit! *chuckles* He actually rather amused me, especially now it's been a few years past. Yep, got all bent out of shape for it. Ah the days. I think I still have people in my IM list from those days who I haven't actually talked to since then....
Joey
Secret Ninja Mod
Human Avatar: 166931

Post by Joey »

Ahaha, I loved that guy! I was the one who spelled it wrong and got him so angry xD He dunged my neopets account for it, with expensive items like dung couches so I actually made a profit :D
Cheese

Post by Cheese »

Huh...aint that something.
Fjorab_Teke
Human Avatar: 271433

Post by Fjorab_Teke »

Yeah, I spelled his name wrong too, but I didn't get his wrath-dunging. :P I know too many words and names with "kh" somewhere in them.

I miss Sam's blunt wit about colors. I wonder what he'd think of the post-customization Neopets as a whole (though Peophins have clearly not suffered as much other than Grey).
Alicorn
Human Avatar: 160932

Post by Alicorn »

Wow, anouther year here. I remeber first joining (when it was the old site, right before Sam made the forum). Just something about this place lured me to it and I haven't been able to get away since. I have got from avid poster to lurking back to avid poster to in between. But I've stuck with it all the way. It's the only forum I really read and post at. I just love it here and I enjoy the company of the people that are here. And I hope it's here to stay for a good long while. Happy (belated) Birthday Neocolours! [/sappyness]
Sig/Av by: thelonetiel