Anyone remember me? :3

Non-neopets general discussion.
Mandy and Archibald

Anyone remember me? :3

Post by Mandy and Archibald »

Hey all! Wow, I haven't been here for...what was it, like three or four years? Maybe five? Feels like forever! XD Just remembered about this forum and wanted to say hi and see if anyone remembered me - I remember some of you that I've seen around for the last few days! :D

I can't honestly remember my old username, but I wasn't the Mandy that loved Futurama, I was the one who went by "M&A" and was obsessed with VeggieTales and had an unnatural attraction to a certain British asparagus. I even made him talk for me in some of the threads...yeah, I was pretty damn sad at 13. xD

So just wanted to check in and say hi! :3 I wish my old computer hadn't crashed, I remember one of you made me a great sig and avatar.
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen
Human Avatar: 89833

Re: Anyone remember me? :3

Post by AngharadTy »

I remember you! Hee, I like your clarification of "not the one that loved Futurama." I remembered you already, but that made me even more certain. ^_~ Welcome back!
Image Image
Huggles
Feral Koala

Post by Huggles »

Hee. I think I remember you. Probably. Things that happened before say, yesterday, are very fuzzy for me.
Fjorab_Teke
Human Avatar: 271433

Post by Fjorab_Teke »

Wow, hey there! Glad to see you back around. :-) I vaguely remembered the name combo, then you mentioned Veggie Tales and it clicked.