MarioKart
100%
F-Zero
No votes

Total votes: 13

Spivsy

SNES game battle; Mariokart v F-Zero

Post by Spivsy »

This was done on another forum I frequent, but by another person, I did the megadrive gamesbattle there. I've gotten his permission to do it here, so I shall :o

I'm going to run a SNES game battle via the polls. To make it more interesting, there's a competition to see how good you all are at predicting the results (strictly optional).

The rules are simple. I've selected 16 SNES games and each day one title will be paired off against another in a popularity contest. The title receiving the most votes go on to the next round where it will meet the winner of another pairing. This continues until we have a winner (ie: it's a cup style competition).

I'll edit this post with a new picture of the standings and a new poll every day.

If you wish to enter the competition fill out your predictions for each round and PM them to me, but you might have to type out each round, of course you could always fill it out how you want and send me a picture of it. Each correct prediction gets you 100 points and whoever has the most points at the end wins. Simple.

The draw for everyone

I'll accept anybody who wants to play in the next day, so the first poll either late gmt time on the 26th, or middayish on the 27th. But if someone wants to join during the first poll, go ahead.

Of course, anyone who votes doesn't necesssarily have to play, so if you were so inclined you could sway the votes by forcing people to vote for something. I think that about covers anything, but feel free to ask something, because if you do it probably means I've left out something painfully obvious.

(also, I have no idea if this is in the right place, so can I ask for a move if it isn't =p thanks)
----------------------------
First round, mario kart v f-zero
Last edited by Spivsy on 27 Aug 2008 12:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Goldenchaos

Re: SNES game battle

Post by Goldenchaos »

:O No Chrono Trigger?
Image Image
ImageImage
Joey
Secret Ninja Mod
Human Avatar: 166931

Post by Joey »

Oooh, fun. Though I find your lack of Mario RPG: LotSS disturbing.
Veo

Post by Veo »

No Chrono Trigger or Mario RPG? Or Final Fantasy III/VI? Or Megaman X?

Well, I'll bet that Yoshi's Isle will win. That game rocked. :)
Spivsy

Re: SNES game battle; Mariokart v F-Zero

Post by Spivsy »

First poll up