Warm Fuzzies!

Non-neopets general discussion.
bonecrivain
Incorrigible Bookworm
Human Avatar: 157826

Re: Warm Fuzzies!

Post by bonecrivain »

I received one more set of veryvery last minute fuzzies today! Anyone else still needing to send theirs? I'll give you aboooout one more hour before I start sending my bracket's out. So send quickly, if you're going to!
bonecrivain
Incorrigible Bookworm

Post by bonecrivain »

Alrighty people, I'm starting to add in the last minute fuzzies that I've received today, and I'll be sending my bracket out verrrrry soon. Which means if you're sending any, send them RIGHT NOW. I'll post again once I've sent out the fuzzies and my bracket is officially closed.
bonecrivain
Incorrigible Bookworm

Post by bonecrivain »

The I-Q bracket has now been sent out. Thanks for participating, guys!
Jessi
Human Avatar: 155904

Post by Jessi »

I'll be finishing organizing the last bracket and getting those sent out today!

Also, I received my fuzzies from Bon already, and omg you guuuuuyyyyyyyys you make me cry ;___; Seriously, they're all so so so so very sweet ;_; Jeez, I love Neocolours.
Mistress Morbid

Post by Mistress Morbid »

*materializes out of nowhere*

Hi everyone! *group hugs*

I'm not sure how many people are left on these boards that remember me, but apparently there's still a few because I received a lovely email in my inbox today with some Warm Fuzzies. :) I just wanted to stop by and express my gratitude for those who were thinking of me even though I haven't been on these forums for...years...or something to that extent.

Just coming here brings back waves of nostalgia, I really miss a lot of you and I'm ashamed to say I haven't been keeping in touch very well. =( I think quitting Neopets really distanced me from these forums, and real life has just been a constant whirlwind. Unfortunately I've found I'm no longer drawn to virtual pet sites the way I once was...guess you could say I grew out of them (even though I said I never would).

Anyways, thank you again for the warm fuzzies, they really brought back a lot of memories! <3
Image Image
potclover

Post by potclover »

I would just like to say that I saw the warm fuzzies thread but didn't think I'd be getting any of my own. I got one and that made me *gasp!* warm and fuzzy :) I'll try to post more often, but thanks for noticing the lurkers.
Neopets//potcloverthegreat
Jessi
Human Avatar: 155904

Post by Jessi »

The R-Z bracket has all been sent out and you guys should have your fuzzies waiting for you =)
Tom
Human Avatar: 231218

Post by Tom »

I'm just about to send my humongous bracket out. :) Do not think you have been forgotten about, numerical through to H!
Subeta: Thomas
Rakumel

Post by Rakumel »

What a great idea! Sorry I didn't participate, but I'm only sort of active here and this is the first I saw of this. But never mind that, I just wanted to thank you guys for passing on the fuzzies to the lurkers too :)
Fjorab_Teke
Human Avatar: 271433

Post by Fjorab_Teke »

Yay!! *is all warm and fuzzy now!* :-D I love yous guys!

Thanks again, Tom, bonecrivain, and of course Jessi, for orchestrating this!
Tom
Human Avatar: 231218

Post by Tom »

And my bracket is finally done. :D It's so lovely to see everyone share the love with one another. And, of course, I'd like to thank everyone who took the time to write something lovely for me. Reading them makes me feel all heated and fluffy. And maybe gooey, too. :D I shall save these somewhere notable for a sure-fire boost on darker days. You guys are just lovely. It was an honour to do something like this for the forum.
Subeta: Thomas
bonecrivain
Incorrigible Bookworm

Post by bonecrivain »

Awww, thanks for my fuzzies. They made me smile. =)
Huggles
Feral Koala

Post by Huggles »

MM!!1 Hi! *huggles* I missed you! I'm not much into them either, but I'm back into WoW again. Look me up on Velen as Mileena or just send me your server info and I'll make an alt or something.

Thanks to Bonbons! And Tom for sending out all your fuzzies! And Hugs to everyone who sent me some! Wheee! I never do fuzzies because well, I don't. This time I had an excuse though, because I was out of town. It's always nice to poke around here with like minded folks who don't think I'm all that weird. It's a bit startling at times to go into the real world and not be able to discuss the merits of zombies vs ninjas vs faeries.

I'm going to do something nice for you all one day. Whatever the virtual equivalent of baking cupcakes is.
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen
Human Avatar: 89833

Post by AngharadTy »

Thank you all so much for the fuzzies! It was so great to read them, and made me laugh sometimes and just feel really special. You guys are awesome. *hugs!*

And an extra thanks to Jessi, Tom, and Bon for getting it all together, and badgering us, and making sure it went smoothly. ^_^
Image Image
Cranberry
Human Avatar: 183848

Post by Cranberry »

Several people said they thought I was cool and wanted to get to know me better. What's stopping you? :P

My fuzzies made me smile. I love the community here at NC. :)