Warm Fuzzies!

Non-neopets general discussion.
roger9614462

Re: Warm Fuzzies!

Post by roger9614462 »

Wow, the last time I posted was like, more than half a year ago. I only lurk here and there now.

Seriously, receiving this brightens my day. Thank you, whomever you are!
Xelio

Post by Xelio »

Wow, with the crazy that has been my summer semester o' doom (seriously, people in the program have some creative names for it revolving around the torture theme) I'd completely forgotten about warm fuzzies. Heck, if I hadn't been sent them I'd have missed the event altogether! Being in finals week currently from semester o'doom, getting yet another job rejections and after a long day learning how to cut and lay tile, getting these fuzzies was a real uplifting event. Glad so many people like my sig set. ^^ Tiel did such an awesome job making my little sheep turn out looking nice. Hugs to you all and thanks so much for the pick-me-up!
Thanks Tiel for the lovely set!
Subeta - Neopets
Mistress Morbid

Post by Mistress Morbid »

Huggles wrote:MM!!1 Hi! *huggles* I missed you! I'm not much into them either, but I'm back into WoW again. Look me up on Velen as Mileena or just send me your server info and I'll make an alt or something.

Thanks to Bonbons! And Tom for sending out all your fuzzies! And Hugs to everyone who sent me some! Wheee! I never do fuzzies because well, I don't. This time I had an excuse though, because I was out of town. It's always nice to poke around here with like minded folks who don't think I'm all that weird. It's a bit startling at times to go into the real world and not be able to discuss the merits of zombies vs ninjas vs faeries.

I'm going to do something nice for you all one day. Whatever the virtual equivalent of baking cupcakes is.
Haha, yeah I'm pretty much on WoW all the time. ^^ I'm on the Daggerspine server, Horde side. Look up Vephriel, she's my main. :)
Image Image
hebdenhippy
Human Avatar: 235278

Post by hebdenhippy »

MM! Nice to see you again, I remember you, you made me a little scritch adoptable thing aaaages ago ^^ Anyway, nice to see you!

Aw, I love my fuzzies, they really do make you feel warm and fuzzy inside. Thanks so much everyone! And a big thanks to Jessibean, Bonecrivain and Tom, you did a great job organising all this.
Wingsrising
Human Avatar: 157670

Post by Wingsrising »

Yay! Fuzzies! Thanks you guys! Y'all are awesome. :-)
daisybell

Post by daisybell »

Thank you to everyone who wrote my fuzzies... *hugs*

And also thanks to Bon, Jessi and Tom for making it happen *hugs*
Neopets wishlists: here
Fury

Post by Fury »

Aww! I know I'm not nearly as old nor active as the regulars here but thank you so much for my Warm Fuzzies! It actually made me go 'Awww.. 8)'

I'm sorry I missed this as there are quite a few people I would've liked to have said things to. I'll try to catch it next time. :D
Rainbow Daydreamer

Post by Rainbow Daydreamer »

*sniffle* You guys are so sweet! My Warm Fuzzies (or, due to a slight typo, Fuzzues, which sounds cute in and of itself) are utterly adorable.
Visit Semiveteran Logic, disliked by eight out of ten Meepits.
adi_gallia

Post by adi_gallia »

Awww I feel bad for not writing any now. I kept putting it off and then I didn't have enough time to sit down and write them for the last few days. ;_;

I very much appreciate the ones I received. <3
Jessi
Human Avatar: 155904

Post by Jessi »

Rainbow Daydreamer wrote:*sniffle* You guys are so sweet! My Warm Fuzzies (or, due to a slight typo, Fuzzues, which sounds cute in and of itself) are utterly adorable.
ROFL Whoops xD Sorry, RD! I think someone might have gotten Warm Fozzies, too, haha xD You'd think typing that word over and over would be easy, but it must have gotten too monotonous for my subconscious after a while ;D
Usul_Princess

Post by Usul_Princess »

Almost all of mine said I was so nice and thoughtful.
...I am? o_O Awww.

and MM?! HEY!! You're back! Stay back, okay? ^_^
ImageImage

Thank you TCStarwind for the lovely signature! ^_^

FC bets: http://www.neopets.com/~DazedBoy
Kari

Post by Kari »

I feel bad for not writing any, I kept putting it off and then vacation got in the way. I was surprised that I got any, and that I was called such a kind person :) Thank you!
derp
mellaka
Human Avatar: 48736

Post by mellaka »

Thanks to those who sent me some, and to those who organized it. I really didn't expect anything since I still feel so very new around here, and am very forgetful (especially during weekends) so never got around to sending any myself.
TCStarwind
Human Avatar: 99635

Post by TCStarwind »

I want to thank people who sent me fuzzies (and Jessi, Bon, and Tom for organizing everything and sending them out). Actually, I'm surprised that I got any at all seeing as I'm not very chatty and tend to lurk more than post. o_o; And I seriously wasn't aware that I had a sense of humor. XD Hey, you guys are what makes being here so awesome.
Slugawoo

Post by Slugawoo »

Aw, thanks for the fuzzies, guys. <3 I didn't expect to get any since I tend to lurk more than post lately.

I appreciate it~!

Haha, now I feel bad for not writing any.