Revamped Graveyard Wyllop and Torrent.

For posting new and revamped pet colours on Subeta.
Bonkers

Revamped Graveyard Wyllop and Torrent.

Post by Bonkers »

Oh wow, the torrent is gruesomely awesome, I really do want one.

The wyllop is cute, I love it's expression.

All in all I love them! :D
hebdenhippy
Human Avatar: 235278

Re: Revamped Graveyard Wyllop and Torrent.

Post by hebdenhippy »

I like that the pose was kept the same on the Torrent, and the tattered fins look really good.

I love how the Wyllop is like a lab rat with the bar code and ear tag and such, that's a really awesome idea!
Seerow
Human Avatar: 155383

Post by Seerow »

ImageImage

The Torrent is a lovely update. The fins are really pretty, even if they are decaying and frayed. I kind of wish the eyeball was looking at you like the old one was though.

Lab rat! Poor Wyllop. Getting experimented on in life and now not even able to rest. He looks so utterly pathetic. Awesome concept and art for sure FMD.
Wanna donate towards my drink gallery, the Golden Goblet.
Iggy

Post by Iggy »

Best batch of Morostide pets released yet.

I think it's the first Arbor pet we get this Morostide(Need confirmation on that one) and really, it does not disapoint. Arbor is overall my favorite pet artist so really, the GY Torrent was bound to be awesome. The pose was kept and the design was changed to be closer to common.

What surprises me is the quality of the GY Wyllop. Poor little guy is adorable and sad. I am expecting people that own the pet to be upset at the drastic change, but that change was obviously for the better.

Overall, a good haul.
TCStarwind
Human Avatar: 99635

Post by TCStarwind »

The torrent is a great update. I like that the basic idea was kept and made better, with the only difference being better art and changing the design to make it look like the rest of the species now instead of what they looked like before.

I like the wyllop. I really really like it. I just... don't think it looks dead. It does look abused, scruffy, and pained, but I don't really get animated dead out of it. But it's cute, and I feel bad for it, an I want to hug him and make him feel better. :>
Tiki
Human Avatar: 8869

Post by Tiki »

I love the art on both of them, although I probably wouldn't ever own either one. I would have been interested to see the Wyllop with a different expression than cowering- perhaps a brainwashed, blind stare, or even an angry pose like "don't you dare try one more experiment on me!" That's just personal preference though. :)
ZomgethMew

Post by ZomgethMew »

Eh. I like the art on the Torrent, but it freaks me out |D I guess that's a good thing, though, right? :B

I love the Wyllop, though. I might change Appendix into one..
Neopets: wocky_luvpet5566 | Subeta: omg_carrie
Pyrostatic

Post by Pyrostatic »

The old torrent was pretty ugly. This new one is beautiful, although that probably isn't the right word to describe a Graveyard pet. xD
Love the long, dangly eyeball, and the fins are nicely shredded and yet, still beautiful as a Koi fish should be.

The new Wyllop, it's okay. After studying it a bit, I see that it was actually a lab rat, which is clever. Although, I think I would have preferred a more street/sewer rat pose. -shrugs-
Jessi
Human Avatar: 155904

Post by Jessi »

I hated the old GY wyllop. I always have. It's walking on its tail! That always bothered me, among other things. The new one, however, is -amazing-. It looks like such a forlorn little ex-lab-rat. The barcode is an amazing touch. The coloring is also amazing. I want one, agh! Don't need more wyllops! But I want one so bad!

The Torrent looks great, for a dead fish xD The tattered fins are really well done.
Amphigorey
Human Avatar: 435031

Post by Amphigorey »

I'm surprised that people aren't complaining about the pose change on the Wylop, but the old one was REALLY ugly. I love the new one, though I must admit I didn't notice the lab rat details at first; if I ever get tired of the scribble 886 for Aberration I would definitely pick this for her.

Torrent is lovely, but again I can't see the eyes (well... I can see a eye!) or facial expression so it's not a pet I'm probably going to get anytime soon.
firost-the-dragon

Post by firost-the-dragon »

i really cant say much about the torrent. :P

but the Wyllop is pretty cool. maybe thats the result of a lift of tests and failure? XD both are nice revamps.
see this picture and more at http://www.darkpidgeot10.deviantart.com . this is by ME!!!
Aisu
Human Avatar: 314900

Post by Aisu »

Oh, I love the Wyllop! D8 Poor little critter! *hugs*

Also, the Torrent's belly scar is lovely.
Alicorn
Human Avatar: 160932

Post by Alicorn »

Awwww, the poor wyllop. It thought once death came for it, it would be done with all those experiments. But it was wrong, oh so wrong. **hugs it** I love it. It's soooo much better then the old one. I love all the little details it has going on. Great job FMD!

The torrent also needed an update badly. And this update doesn't disappoint. It keeps the spirit of the old one but makes it look so much better. My favorite part is the eye, it just looks so cool. **pokes it**
Sig/Av by: thelonetiel