Graveyard Legeica and Nightmare Anyu

For posting new and revamped pet colours on Subeta.
Seerow
Human Avatar: 155383

Graveyard Legeica and Nightmare Anyu

Post by Seerow »

ImageImage

I'm not quite sure the Anyu pulls off this pose, seeing as it's a big lumbering bear, but the art is still nice and I love the face. Teeth! The purple accents look really nice on this guy for some reason, maybe it's the lighter then usual shading?

The Legeica is just full of win. The pose, muscles, bones, everything are really well done and the deadly glint in the eye is great. If I ever had any use for a demon horse I'd get this hands down, but sadly I don't think I ever will.

Edit: I just noticed the Anyu's ankle wings were turned into the wisps. That's neat :D
Wanna donate towards my drink gallery, the Golden Goblet.
Amphigorey
Human Avatar: 435031

Re: Graveyard Legeica and Nightmare Anyu

Post by Amphigorey »

The anyu looks like an evil ball of fluff. I like it.

Legecia is awesome. Somebody did their horse anatomy research. The only part I don't like is the face, because a skull shouldn't be able to 'smile' if there's no muscle around it.
Fullmetal Dragon
Human Avatar: 156401

Post by Fullmetal Dragon »

Amphigorey wrote:The anyu looks like an evil ball of fluff. I like it.

Legecia is awesome. Somebody did their horse anatomy research. The only part I don't like is the face, because a skull shouldn't be able to 'smile' if there's no muscle around it.
Unless it's a horse skull, of course. :O
<3
Amphigorey
Human Avatar: 435031

Post by Amphigorey »

Fullmetal Dragon wrote:
Amphigorey wrote:The anyu looks like an evil ball of fluff. I like it.

Unless it's a horse skull, of course. :O
I had a feeling someone would correct me on that :mrgreen: I hate horses, and know nothing about their anatomy. Those grinning skulls are awesome, though, and I love that the artist incorporated it.
Joey
Secret Ninja Mod
Human Avatar: 166931

Post by Joey »

Yanno, I'm not a huge fan of graveyard pets, they're just not my thing. But the more I see it, the more I think the Legacia is perfect for Baritone.
Tiki
Human Avatar: 8869

Post by Tiki »

*gasp* I've been disappointed with all the GY releases so far this year (nothing wrong with the pets, just none of them fit the pet that I'm wanting), but that Legeica may finally be just the ticket.

Journey is supposed to be cursed and stuck wandering the planet, never allowed to eat or drink or rest. If that poor horse doesn't say "my body is decaying because I CAN'T STOP WALKING", I don't know what does :D

Will wait until the end of the month just to be sure that no other GY pets come out that I need, but this is definitely a front-runner.
Pyrostatic

Post by Pyrostatic »

The Anyu is just a big blob of fluff, which I'm a sucker for. xD
But I feel that it reminds me of the NM Terracoon a bit. Regardless, I love the scary teeth and the wispy feathers on it's bracelets. Beautifully done.

The Legeica is a pretty wow as well! I like the skull; it makes it look like the Legeica is smiling sinisterly. It also reminds me of a therstral. Sort of. I'm not sure if Arbor intended to do that, but it came out very well. I like how even though it's all rugged and destroyed, it still retains it's elegant hair.
Wingsrising
Human Avatar: 157670

Post by Wingsrising »

Graveyard Legeica FTW. That thing rocks. Beautifully done!
Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

I've not really paid much attention to the Legeica before because none have ever caught my eye and I'm not a fan of horses but WOW, I'm loving the graveyard look, it's fab!! I want one.
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen
Human Avatar: 89833

Post by AngharadTy »

The legeica is absolutely stunning! My eyes widened when I saw it in the news. The bones are gorgeous. The colors are fantastic. My only issue is that I'm having difficulty with the hind leg to our right; I'm not sure, it seems splayed out slightly too far? Given how the hip joint looks. But it might just be me, and it's just so amazing overall that it might not even matter. I love it. A lot. Wow. I love legeicas anyway, but this still surprised me. So, so pretty.
Image Image
Kamil
Not the nice one
Human Avatar: 72834

Post by Kamil »

Heh. You were the first person I thought of when I saw the color, Ty. I suspect if you got one though, you might have trouble keeping Bonechewer in his own corner. =D

I'll lemming right along and say what an amazing color this is. I usually love all of Arbor's Legeicas and this is no exception. I don't want one, mind, but I've never wanted a decaying pet. however if I did, this would be the one I immediately went for. <3

I love the Anyu as well. I adore its ickle ankle wispy things and its shinysharp teeths.

Lovely additions.
Image Image
MM and Twofold rock, yo.
Aisu
Human Avatar: 314900

Post by Aisu »

Oooh, I'm loving the Legeica! Wonderful details! *o*
Silverevilchao
Human Avatar: 155477

Post by Silverevilchao »

The first word that popped into my mind when I saw the Graveyard Legeica:

RUN.

What a wonderful job on such an evil-looking pet!

The Nightmare Anyu is also very nice, too. Also seconding the "teeth!".
Alicorn
Human Avatar: 160932

Post by Alicorn »

A nightmare! Yay! It's not one of my fav pets but I think it looks good all the same. It's so fluffy and wispy looking. I just want to give it a big hug. But I won't, those wicked fangs look dangerous.

The legeica. Oh my...it's just so gorgeous! I never thought a dead, decaying animal could be gorgeous but the legeica is just that. I just can't stop staring at it. The muscles, the bones, the mane and leg fur...wow! My favorite part is the face. It's so well done. And I love the hit of blue in the eye socket. Great job Arbor! I must have one. But no room. Rykos could be one! I'm already starting to rethink his character just because of this colour. But I always wanted a bloodred velosotor. And what if some nightmares or other bloodreds come out you must have. Argh! Damn Subeta and all it's pretty pet colours. XP
Sig/Av by: thelonetiel
Fjorab_Teke
Human Avatar: 271433

Post by Fjorab_Teke »

Legeica = WIN. I know, bad form one-liner, but it suffices. :-)

Anyu = the more I look at it, the more I like it. I'm loving the mouth and wispy ankle wings.