Revamped Chibi Chelon

For posting new and revamped pet colours on Subeta.
Pyrostatic

Revamped Chibi Chelon

Post by Pyrostatic »

It's pretty cute. I love the soft colours used. The right bottom flipper looks a little funny though. It looks rather flat against the tummy. But other than that, beautiful eyes.
But I'm not exactly fond of Chibi pets, so I'd probably never own one of these.
carlos2000280

Re: Revamped Chibi Chelon

Post by carlos2000280 »

The eyes are great. It looks very innocent and playful. One of the flippers DOES look really pasted on though. I would not buy it for myself but it is pretty cute.
firost-the-dragon

Post by firost-the-dragon »

wow... first post in several hours...

*cant find the original on my harddrive*

anyway, i say its a pretty good revamp with the exception of the flipper. im not very fond at all of chibi pets, so i wouldnt consider. >.>
see this picture and more at http://www.darkpidgeot10.deviantart.com . this is by ME!!!
Skitty

Post by Skitty »

Quite nice actually, especially for what it is (a Turdle Chelon). This pet actually manages to get right on the mark with cute eyes. A lot of the jelly eyes on pets in this current era of Subeta style have landed in an uncanny valley sort of place in between 'cute' and 'creepy' (at least in my opinion). This one is right on target, like the Chibi Hikei before it. I approve.

I will say that one of those back flippers is odd though. Individually they're fine, but with one at each perspective they look kinda pasted on yey.