Revamped Angelic Ghostly

For posting new and revamped pet colours on Subeta.
Seerow
Human Avatar: 155383

Revamped Angelic Ghostly

Post by Seerow »

ImageImage
New --> Old

The new one is so much nicer, the old one was a bit boring. I really like the harp on the head and that he's holding his halo, they are great touches. The pink wings seem a bit out of place and I think a more blueish white color like the old version might have worked a bit better.
Wanna donate towards my drink gallery, the Golden Goblet.
Pyrostatic

Re: Revamped Angelic Ghostly

Post by Pyrostatic »

It's okay. Art-wise, it's better. Character-wise, it's better. But Ghostlies are just not my thing. =/
Amphigorey
Human Avatar: 435031

Post by Amphigorey »

I love this :D The Reborn disappointed me, but this one is amazing! The old one was so boring in the common pose. I love the pose, I love the harp on its head... My only complaint is I think it would look better if the purple on the edge was the same color as the wings. But other than that it's great!

*contemplates getting one*
Last edited by Amphigorey on 05 Dec 2009 07:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
uncharted

Post by uncharted »

I have mixed feelings about this. It's definitely an improvement but I really liked the huge grin on the old one. I feel like it was somehow more upbeat, maybe?
Huggles
Feral Koala

Post by Huggles »

Meh. I don't like the colors at all. The pale blue was nice with the white wings. The ghostly's a simple creature, and basically just flat blocks or areas of color. The pink clashes. The harp is nice, but definitely not as a marking. It looks more like an item pasted onto its head. An updated star would have been perfectly fine. It also loses the mischievous, toothy grin of the old one. I'd rather see it trying to use its halo like Xena used her chakrum. It'd be more fitting to the ghostly's general personality much like mortiking the ripping off its girly wings. All in all, I'm glad I didn't paint Neo angelic back when I was she was still a ghostly.
Foghawk
Human Avatar: 254768

Post by Foghawk »

I don't care for it; Huggles pretty much covered why.
Fjorab_Teke
Human Avatar: 271433

Post by Fjorab_Teke »

I like the old wings and huge grin better, but otherwise i think it's a nice update.