Revamped Angelic Chai + Malticorn

For posting new and revamped pet colours on Subeta.
Mistress Morbid

Revamped Angelic Chai + Malticorn

Post by Mistress Morbid »

Old:Image New:Image

Old:Image New:Image

I hardly even noticed the differences on the Chai until I saw the two images beside each other. It's nice to get rid of that old style of lineart on the wings, but overall they really kept it the same which is great. I think there's something in the expression of the original that I prefer more, but overall it's a fine revamp.

The Malticorn looks wonderful, it really needed that update. Though not a pet that I would own, I can still say it looks awesome, I like the purple accents.
Image Image
Seerow
Human Avatar: 155383

Re: Revamped Angelic Chai + Malticorn

Post by Seerow »

Ohh wow the Malticorn is really really lovely. I adore just about everything about it, especially how nicely the purples and gold work together. I'm not sure I like the hair, it seems kind of like a wig or something, but I can easily overlook that.
The Chai is also a nice update, though it was never a pet I was interested in and this doesn't change my opinion in any way really.
Wanna donate towards my drink gallery, the Golden Goblet.
Aquabreeze

Post by Aquabreeze »

I adore the new Malticorn! I'm surpremely glad that it no longer looks like Elvis. It's gorgeous! I like the Chai revamp too, but all they really did was update it to fit the new lineart style and whatnot. Ah well. Still nice. But the malticorn is love. <3
Tiki
Human Avatar: 8869

Post by Tiki »

Can I just say that Rah is a machine? It seems like she's just been non-stop lately. :) Both of these are great updates, even if I would personally never own them. I really like the soft lilacs used on the Malticorn.
Pyrostatic

Post by Pyrostatic »

Good solid update on the Chai. Better lineart, better eyes...It's all very good.
I must say I love the purple used on the Malticorn. It's very soothing to the mind to look at. I love the flowy fur too.

Not much else to say about these two since I care for neither, but good revamps. I admire Rah's work from a distance and I must say, she is amazing to push these pets out with such good quality. =)
shadowgem
Human Avatar: 71636

Post by shadowgem »

I love the Malticorn so much. Lavender Angelic pets are my favorite, and the expression on its face is adorable. *_*

Chai is a nice revamp too. Current owners should be pleased that it's essentially the same, just with updated art.
neopets (still full of fail) ~:~ subeta
Avatar drawn for me by Subeta user SHOZZYKiNS
Jen
Human Avatar: 270420

Post by Jen »

Both such gorgeous revamps! Like Pyrostatic said, really solid. The lineart and colouring is beautiful.
ZomgethMew

Post by ZomgethMew »

The Chai is okay, nothing I'd own though :B But that Malticorn. I want to marry it xD It's so pretty! As soon as I can stop being so cheap, Nemophila will become one c:.
Neopets: wocky_luvpet5566 | Subeta: omg_carrie
Alicorn
Human Avatar: 160932

Post by Alicorn »

These are both solid updates. The chai keeps with everything the old one had but updates the art, wonderful. And the malticorn does the same. I love the colours used on the malticorn. They are so pretty. Great work Rah!
Sig/Av by: thelonetiel
TCStarwind
Human Avatar: 99635

Post by TCStarwind »

The chai is very much the same, but looks much better with the updated wings. But, I love the malticorn update. :D It looks so much better now that the colors aren't all over the place (blue, purple, pink, and yellow? ouch). The lilac and gold work really well together, and the pet itself just looks so much cuter.