Chibi Jollin

For posting new and revamped pet colours on Subeta.
Cast

Chibi Jollin

Post by Cast »

It hasn't even been 2 weeks (i think) since the Jollin's release and already they have two brand new redraws! And this one is pretty nice too! I <3 the pose. They way it's holding it's chin high and looking up is simply adorable! And unlike the other two Jollins (basic pose and glacier), this one fills up the white spaces pretty well. The eyes are huge and shiny too! There are only a few things that I could pick at here. One is that the tail looks a little twisted to me. The cream underside of the tail is showing a little too much, and that little crease (see the little shaded line going up the cream part of the tail) is just making it look even more twisted. Another thing is the black shading on the paws looking a little odd, but I'm getting more used to it now. And that's it! Anyways, this is a real nice addition to the Jollin, so enjoy! I can tell you right now, I am sooo tempted to get one!
Goldenchaos

Re: Chibi Jollin

Post by Goldenchaos »

http://fidele.deviantart.com/art/Subeta ... -150756015 :D huge version!

I love the colouring on this..so pretty.
Image Image
ImageImage
Cranberry
Human Avatar: 183848

Post by Cranberry »

SO CUTE. I made my jollin into this immediately. I love the expression -- this one reminds me so much of my papillon; she has the same huge ears and little smile. I like how you can really see the detail in the spots on this one, and the shading on the feet is so well done. I love this!
Jax
Human Avatar: 475124

Post by Jax »

I adore the face and the expression so much, and those ears! Love <3

But, there is something about the feet/legs that bug me but I can't quite put my finger on why. I'm still not a Jollin fan, but I do look forward to the redraws <3
Pyrostatic

Post by Pyrostatic »

Upon first glance, it warmed my heart up rather quickly. Mostly because I'm biased and absolutely love Jollins. xD
I think if it was more excited, like with it's mouth slightly open showing off it's baby teeth, that would have been cute. I'm not a Chibi fan, but if I had to get one, this would be my first choice. I like that it fills most of the space and I love the fluffiness. It's just so cute! A baby fox! EEE. x3
Not A Kitty

Post by Not A Kitty »

Hmm. The nose looks strange to me, as if its been squashed somehow. The actual head shape seems to be more circular than in the normal Jollin, which I actually quite like. Other than that though, I just don't think I'm really a fan of chibi pets that have 'realistic' art, because the whole chibi concept goes against that.
Huggles
Feral Koala

Post by Huggles »

I like this one a lot more than the standard jollin. It's still not something I'd want, but I agree that the head doesn't look as pointy and weird, despite its inherent enormity from chibiness.
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen
Human Avatar: 89833

Post by AngharadTy »

I love the gigantic ears and tail! Haha. The markings are neat, but I like the jollin's markings overall, so that's not a surprise from me. I have somewhat mixed feelings overall, though. The fluff in the ear to our right seems off somehow--I'm not sure how, though. But the thing that really gets me is the feet--the toes just look too round and a little pasted on. I guess it could just be the chibi style (exaggeration, etc.), but it throws me off.

I really do like the tail, though.
Image Image
Cranberry
Human Avatar: 183848

Post by Cranberry »

Rah recolored one for me to look more like my papillon, Crystal (I didn't want the white base with red spots, just the general colors):

I love this. Gemma is awesome. <3
Alicorn
Human Avatar: 160932

Post by Alicorn »

I love it. It's just so make your eyes melt cute. I like that it has a neutral look on it's face, it works really well with it. The colouring is nice and the fluffy look to it makes me want to just snuggle it all day long. I should of saw this comeing, this comeing out after I decide to paint Naowi cream till the chibi comes out. I'm going to wait a couple days, enjoy my Naowi as he is now and then paint him chibi (unless I can't take the wait ^-^;). It's so him. I'm thinking I'll even get an overlay done for him as well (make him cream coloured along with a few added things).
And I just love the overlay Rah did for you Cranberry. It's just so very cute. It's almost as cute as Crystal. ^-^
Sig/Av by: thelonetiel
Faun

Post by Faun »

...I NEED one. SO CUTE! I love jollins so much. I think that I might have to get one.
Neopets || Subeta
formerly known as fluffy-emo-wolf
Tumblr ||Twitter
carlos2000280

Post by carlos2000280 »

Oh my god so cute. Reminds me of my chihuahua. The great big ears are adorable!
shaelyn76
Human Avatar: 185309

Post by shaelyn76 »

I Love chibi pets(I have 3) and this just adds to my love of them as it is soooo frickin cute! The huge ears are just adorable, but I have to agree that it would have been even better if its mouth were open in that excited puppy kind of pose.
Subeta Neopets
Click my dragons?Image
Razzbunny

Post by Razzbunny »

This is a really nice pet! The feet look a little awkward, but it's fine. I love the big fluffy tail.
But saying that I'm not interested in owning a Jollin, pretty but not my kind of thing.