Galactic Jollin

For posting new and revamped pet colours on Subeta.
Officer 1BDI
Human Avatar: 150891

Galactic Jollin

Post by Officer 1BDI »

Rah, this is beautiful. I just wish you'd uploaded the larger file to your dA account so I could take in all the pretty gold markings; I especially love the gold "trim" on the ears.

The position of the front right leg is kind of distracting for me, but given that the pet's basically floating in space the "floundering" sense it's giving me makes sense.
TCStarwind
Human Avatar: 99635

Re: Galactic Jollin

Post by TCStarwind »

See this is the problem with pets that have huge ears and tails. :( It's so small that it's hard to make out the details. But what I can see I love. I love the trim on the ears (I love the ears in general). I love that the spots look like stars. The pose is nice (it looks almost like it's doing the walk like an egyptian dance?). Also, the head doesn't look oddly shaped, which is a huge plus (and something I don't like about the others). I love this so much that I'm going to morph my galactic darkonite into one right now.

I just want to see the bigger version. o3o
Silverevilchao
Human Avatar: 155477

Post by Silverevilchao »

Wow, a Jollin that looks really natural! I love the coloring, the combination of colors is pleasant on the eyes!
Pyrostatic

Post by Pyrostatic »

I love this little guy. It's a little on the small side, but I understand it's hard to get everything to fit in a 200x200 box, but at least the tail's nice, big and fluffy. I also find that right front arm to be rather uncomfortable, but it's really nice. I'm not sure I want to change Senna yet, so I'll just wait for Dark Matter.

Can't wait to see the big one on DA.
Jax
Human Avatar: 475124

Post by Jax »

Wow, a Jollin whose spots don't bug me! They look almost glowing, it's just beautiful

Best Jollin yet in my opinion, wonderful job Rah, can't wait to see the big version!
carlos2000280

Post by carlos2000280 »

This is really pretty. The gold trim on the ears is gorgeous and the expression on the face is adorable. THe spots are very pretty and subtle. Although the foot does look a little akward it is a very small setback
Faun

Post by Faun »

I love this. The ears are so pretty and the pose is great. Now I need t wait for reborn for pheonicks. ^3^
Neopets || Subeta
formerly known as fluffy-emo-wolf
Tumblr ||Twitter
Not A Kitty

Post by Not A Kitty »

Is it just me or does the shape of the jollin's head keep changing? Well, in any case I actually find it quite cute, which I can't say for any of the other jollins. I love the gold markings and the spots as well. But the limbs look very awkward, like they're just randomly sticking out.
Jen
Human Avatar: 270420

Post by Jen »

Ooh this is really lovely! Is that like a little mane on his back? Didn't realise they had that hehe. Can't wait to see the bigger version of this too :3 Hmm, wondering if this might be a better fit for my subeta version of my OC Neiva. Big ears with a trim and a slender body and limbs, might just be =D

I really adore the pose and the placement of the front limbs, this little guy has so much attitude!
Rah

Post by Rah »

Large Version!

Would have posted sooner but I've been away for the weekend :3