Graveyard Jollin

For posting new and revamped pet colours on Subeta.
Jen
Human Avatar: 270420

Graveyard Jollin

Post by Jen »

Very creepy! I lovelove the face and that srsly creepy blue eye! I love seeing well drawn bones, that skeleton-front paw is great!

Big version with all the gory details!
Kamil
Not the nice one
Human Avatar: 72834

Re: Graveyard Jollin

Post by Kamil »

I always love your graveyard pets, Rah, and this is no exception. Instead of being a huge distraction, the spots actually work with this color, as they look like areas of mold or decay and so add to the overall grottiness of the pet. The face is amazing, and, as already mentioned, the blue eye is a wonderful choice.

And the skeletal leg is so cool. If I ever find myself needing a graveyard pet, this would be one of the contenders. <3
Image Image
MM and Twofold rock, yo.
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen
Human Avatar: 89833

Post by AngharadTy »

It's so pretty! Look at the boooooones! I love the face and the ears!
Image Image
Red Mask Corgi

Post by Red Mask Corgi »

Oh wow. Wow! I saw the larger version on DA first, and just goodness, my jaw dropped. How wonderfully creepy D: <3
Love the shading around the ribs, great little detail.
Seerow
Human Avatar: 155383

Post by Seerow »

I think there's maybe a bit too much going on in the face for me, with all the skin, bone, muscle, and fur in such a small area. But each of them in themselves are lovely and you can tell Rah did her research on the underlying structure of a fox. I love the fur on this guy, so lovely.
Wanna donate towards my drink gallery, the Golden Goblet.
lar

Post by lar »

Pretty! And creepy. A lovely combination. I like the colors in this, and the face.

The skeleton arm bothers me, however, a neat idea though it is. There isn't any muscle/tendon at all clinging to the paw and foreleg so... how are the bones staying together? D: I know it's nitpicky, and virtual pets don't have to make complete sense, but still.
Oops, my karma ran over your dogma.
carlos2000280

Post by carlos2000280 »

I love the little teeth and the eyehole on the face. The expression is cool and the fur looks nicely tattered. The front foot was done well and the ears look nice and ragged.
Faun

Post by Faun »

I love this! I just saw this on DA. I lovelovelove the face and arm!
Neopets || Subeta
formerly known as fluffy-emo-wolf
Tumblr ||Twitter
TCStarwind
Human Avatar: 99635

Post by TCStarwind »

This is awesome. I love the texturing on the fur. And the spots. The bones are also very nicely done. So many awesome little details.
Alicorn
Human Avatar: 160932

Post by Alicorn »

I was hoping to see atleast one graveyard pet during this whole thing. And this does not disappoint. I quiet like it. Rah did great with the muscle and bone look. I can tell she did her homework. The shading on it is lovely. I find I love the shading on all the jollins, it's just so fluffy looking. And it seems, to me, to be giving a 'meh' attitude about being a zombie and I like that. Good job Rah!
Sig/Av by: thelonetiel
Pyrostatic

Post by Pyrostatic »

I'm not a Graveyard fan and never will be, but this is creepy and very good! I like that a big chunk of it's skin and face are missing and the bone details are nice and realistic. I feel sorry that it's poor ear got chopped off. xD

More love for Jollins!