Spectrum Jollin!

For posting new and revamped pet colours on Subeta.
Bonkers

Spectrum Jollin!

Post by Bonkers »

How adorable.
Like really, I love it's expression, i love how it's ears are down.

I WANT ONE NOW DAMMIT!!

hee :3
Haken

Re: Spectrum Jollin!

Post by Haken »

Oh this Jollin is adorable :3

I too love the expression. Gives such a happy, cheerful look. I like how the spots were put on the face.
Though something about Jollin spots never appealed to me in genereal. But still very cute colour X3
Aqua

Post by Aqua »

Cute. :D Where's the rainbow though? It looks a bit naked without it.
Rah

Post by Rah »

Large version for those that want it :)

Aqua - not all pets have rainbows on them though! Actually some of my favourite spectrum pets are the ones without rainbows (kerubi/feli etc) With the multicoloured spots on this guy I opted for no rainbow partly out of choice and partly because it would have pixellated like a bitch in the .gif conversion! I suppose it does look a bit naked because I have the tail facing away from us so you aren't bombarded with spots.
hebdenhippy
Human Avatar: 235278

Post by hebdenhippy »

Aw, I love it! It's such an adorable pose and I love the rainbow spots. It's tail looks so lovely and soft as well! I tend to prefer the Spectrum pets without rainbows, so I'm glad this doesn't have one :)
Seerow
Human Avatar: 155383

Post by Seerow »

Aww, this is cute! It's been awhile since we've seen any new pet colors so this is a very nice way to break that semi dry spell.
I adore the spots so so much. It reminds of a Lisa Frank version (back in the day when they were cool) of Todd from Fox and the Hound, which isn't a bad thing!
Wanna donate towards my drink gallery, the Golden Goblet.
Faun

Post by Faun »

I love it! I want one. the ears are really cute and I like the pose.
Neopets || Subeta
formerly known as fluffy-emo-wolf
Tumblr ||Twitter
Pyrostatic

Post by Pyrostatic »

SO HAPPY!!11!! 8D
First reaction when I saw this. Just like this Spectrum Jollin, I'm glad to see a new redraw since-- when was the last release? xD
But anyways, I love this little guy. The expression really says that it's happy and jumping for joy (yay cause spring is here!) and the details on the tail are always wonderful and realistic. I LOVE THIS LITTLE GUY. x3
ZomgethMew

Post by ZomgethMew »

I love it.. even if it does look a bit naked without a rainbow |D but eh, if I ever get one I'll probably give it an overlay or something. I dunno.

There's just one problem, though.. and that's that it looks like it's high, to me. Hey, I never said I was normal :P.
Neopets: wocky_luvpet5566 | Subeta: omg_carrie
Rakumel

Post by Rakumel »

Aww. It...it just looks so happy! :D I mean, you can say that about almost any Spectrum pet, but this one's especially expressive. Personally, I don't think it really needs a rainbow - there's plenty of detail in the spots and fluffy tail to keep my old eyes busy. I'm not a huge fan of Jollins so I won't be getting one myself, but it's definitely a nice pet!
Griffin
Human Avatar: 156329

Post by Griffin »

Speaking of it looking "high," I can now only relate this to the scene in Mary Poppins when everyone's laughter makes them float up in the teashop. His ears even look like he's hitting the ceiling, hee.
Fjorab_Teke
Human Avatar: 271433

Post by Fjorab_Teke »

I don't say this often, but i did indeed say it aloud: it's ADORABLE! So happy! I'm half-tempted.

I do wish it had little action-rainbows coming from the feet, but there's plenty of color in those spots. I am one of the few who really enjoy those spots. :-)
carlos2000280

Post by carlos2000280 »

I love the gleeful expression on its face and it jumping for joy. The spots are nicely done and the ears are absolutely wonderful on it.
Alicorn
Human Avatar: 160932

Post by Alicorn »

It's so damn cute, I love it! It looks like it got into the sugar and ate the whole bowl. XD And now the Seerow mentions it, it does so make me think of something from Lisa Frank (oh the memories). If there was more colour I would of so made Daray this. Not say that the lack of colour is bad, I really like that it's simple. It works great for the Jollin. My Daray just would want rainbow all over. ^-^; Anywho, keep up these lovely jollins Rah.
Sig/Av by: thelonetiel