Spectrum Wyllop Revamp!!

For posting new and revamped pet colours on Subeta.
Jessi
Human Avatar: 155904

Spectrum Wyllop Revamp!!

Post by Jessi »

EDIT - Old one has been provided, thanks Seerow :D Adding for comparison!

Old - New

Image Image

I am in LOVE with it! So in love with it ;__; I don't have the old one for comparison but I know I didn't like it, haha. This is absolutely wonderful. I love how playful the pose is, and I love its chubby tummy and its rainbow xD I'm so in love with it that I painted Brie one immediately - which is perfect. I've wanted to revamp Brie completely, but for personal reasons Brie -has- to be a wyllop (he is named after one of my heart rats, after all <3) and this is just perfect for me to start all over with him <3 I love it!
Last edited by Jessi on 09 Apr 2010 05:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Alicorn
Human Avatar: 160932

Re: Spectrum Wyllop Revamp!!

Post by Alicorn »

First I have to say that I'm so happy to see spectrum getting some loving now. It's one of my favorite colours on the site. So I'm of course just loving that it's been given it's own time of year. That said...

I find the wyllop really cute! I also didn't like the old one. Its' butt was in the air like it was landing from a jump and it had a few splashes of colour. Quiet boring really. This one is much improved. I just love it's chubby belly. I want to poke it and pet it! XD I must admit though, when I first saw it I quickly though of the kora since it has a simlar pose but I don't find that off putting. This pose really works for the wyllop. Well done FM!
Sig/Av by: thelonetiel
Fjorab_Teke
Human Avatar: 271433

Post by Fjorab_Teke »

That is really really cool!

This is giving me hope for a spectrum legeica. I have the perfect pet and everything, and if so, then i won't beat myself up so badly for missing the galactic time to recolor her.
Seerow
Human Avatar: 155383

Post by Seerow »

GEESH JESSI, I can never forgive you for not posting the original. Tsk tsk.

I too adore this revamp. The new one looks so lively and happy and adorable tumbling down a rainbow like that. I sort of wish the rainbow ear tassel thingies were kept from the old one, but the gray looks nice too. Yay for Wyllops!

Edit: Hehe, I just noticed that the rainbow looks like it's coming from his ear. That amuses me.
Wanna donate towards my drink gallery, the Golden Goblet.
Pyrostatic

Post by Pyrostatic »

Eh, it's okay. It's better, don't get me wrong! I just don't like upside down pets and I personally think the grey is too dark. But other than that, it's okay. Sorry, I'm not a Wyllop fan. =/
Enriana
Human Avatar: 155464

Post by Enriana »

AIEEE. Spectrum is my favourite colour on Subeta, so I am delurking long enough to squee at this. Usually upside down pets look awkward to me, but you really pulled it off, Lindsey. :D I love how it's grabbing its paws. The only thing that I thing could've made it better would be if the rainbow were wrapping around the feet/ears, but that's not hard to get in overlay form. I like it a lot!
Haken

Post by Haken »

Oh I too love it's cute lil belly :3
The shading makes it look fluffy to me. The ears are also really cute and the pose is just adorable. I really love how it pose follows the rainbow. Makes it look like this lil guy was sliding down a rainbow :3