Steamwork Pets

For posting new and revamped pet colours on Subeta.
Jazzy
Devil's Advocate

Re: Steamwork Pets

Post by Jazzy »

Just to confirm that I've updated all Subeta pet urls to .png on the pet viewer, index, etc. If any images are broken, please PM me to let me know.
Huggles
Feral Koala

Post by Huggles »

Yay! Steampunk!

I'm glad to finally see this color come out and relieved that none of the story surrounding it conflicts with anything I've been thinking up for my endeavors. The hikei and kumos are great, but I think the sheeta beats them both with those horns. Even though it's not the most original of species, this and the glacier are some of my most favorite pets on the site.

I'm all out of room, so I can't make one of these. I'm also not sure who I'd spend 30 mil on to potion when the color is available for more species.
ZomgethMew

Post by ZomgethMew »

...am I the only person who doesn't like steampunk? @_@;

These are okay, though. The art is nice, I'm just pretty apathetic over them either way :B.
Neopets: wocky_luvpet5566 | Subeta: omg_carrie
Huggles
Feral Koala

Post by Huggles »

ZomgethMew wrote:...am I the only person who doesn't like steampunk? @_@;
Yes. Now go sit in the corner and wait until we have balloon animal pets.
Rah

Post by Rah »

Huggles wrote:

AAAAGHHH. AAAAAAAAGHHH. NOOOOOOOO *afraid of balloons*
Jessi
Human Avatar: 155904

Post by Jessi »

Image Image

Two new pets, the Kanis and the Jollin :D The Kanis is irrelevant to my interests, heh, but the trumpet ear is a really nice touch xD The Jollin is wonderful! I told Rah this personally already, but I love how she did the tail xD I think it looks like it's standing in a rain storm, which is very adorable to me. Do want.

Oh, the other pets. Right. I need that Sheeta. Like... soon. Probably with my next loyalty box. NEED.
hebdenhippy
Human Avatar: 235278

Post by hebdenhippy »

I don't normally care for Kanis but I really like this one, the trumpet ear is great, it kind of reminds me of one of those wind up cymbal-playing monkeys for some reason, not sure why xD But it's very cute!
Loving the Jollin too, I really like how the ears look, and the tail is great too.
Pyrostatic

Post by Pyrostatic »

The Kanis is interesting. I like the clock and trumpet ear and the eyes are amazingly beautiful. I like the copper-amber colour used; it brings out the face. Other than that, I'm not crazy for it. Never have liked Kanises that much.

The Jollin, I'm a bit disappointed with the pose. It's not very lively as I had hoped. But the details are nice and I like the visible paw pad. I dunno. Just not a Jollin I want to own. x.x
Jax
Human Avatar: 475124

Post by Jax »

I do not even want to imagine the time and effort that goes into these, hugehugeHUGE kudos to the artists

So far my favorite has to be the Kerubi (*coughshockercough*). I just think it works well without looking cluttery (which is how I feel about some of the others). Although right now I can't see myself owning one I love seeing the explosion of them coming in. Hands down the best thing to come out of the plot.

I'm also having a lot of fun trying to find the key in each pet...
Haken

Post by Haken »

Wow these are just, I don't know what to say O.o
*Falls over and comes back up*
These are just Gorgeous!!!

Such detail. I think these are my favourite colours next to the glades. Just amazing. I love the metal-work in these. It must have really taken a long time to draw these.

I love how the horns on the sheeta were made. That was a very creative way to do them :3
Actually all of them are. I mean, it must have taken some good thinking as to where parts would go X3
Silverevilchao
Human Avatar: 155477

Post by Silverevilchao »

Wooooow. These are nice, but I don't have an particular story ideas for them, so I probably won't be getting any.

Now I have to hold out for a Steamwork Illumis that will probably never come. xD;;
ZomgethMew

Post by ZomgethMew »

Rah wrote:
Huggles wrote:

AAAAGHHH. AAAAAAAAGHHH. NOOOOOOOO *afraid of balloons*
PERSONALLY I AM WAITING FOR SPARKLEPETS.

(at least it's not clowns D:)

On the other pets, I don't.. really like either of them, but they're welldrawn :D I think the Kanis' trumpet ear is cute. It has a pocketwatch, too X3.

edit: Larger versions :D.
TCStarwind
Human Avatar: 99635

Post by TCStarwind »

This was just posted. Considering I haven't been too enamored by the others, I actually very much love it. I'm just sad that it took almost 2(?) slightly over a year for a new lasirus color to show up.

Edit: Sorry, just a little over a year. I was trying to guestimate and failed horribly.
ZomgethMew

Post by ZomgethMew »

TCStarwind wrote:I'm just sad that it took almost 2(?) years for a new lasirus color to show up.
I'm 99% sure that's because the old Lasirus artist (Nestly) stopped working for Subeta :B.
TCStarwind
Human Avatar: 99635

Post by TCStarwind »

I know that, but two winters went by without a glacier, the darkmatter wasn't revamped in September (and that thing is hideous). I wasn't sure if I'd ever see a new one ever again, or even if another artist was planning on drawing them (and I didn't ask because they're already so busy). :< But my fears were for naught! And now I am happy. :D Because we all know I'm batshit insane about these little critters.