Glade Cadogre and Endeavor

For posting new and revamped pet colours on Subeta.
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen
Human Avatar: 89833

Glade Cadogre and Endeavor

Post by AngharadTy »

Image Image

I looooove the cadogre. I think it's the best cadogre yet. The claws look perfect.

And our first endeavor in so long! Promising!
Image Image
Jessi
Human Avatar: 155904

Re: Glade Cadogre and Endeavor

Post by Jessi »

I love both of these too, and usually I'm not so into the robot pets (funny, cause I love the Clockwork pets xD)... but these two look so organic and natural, even covered with flowers and moss! I love how the cadogre is like, extra-mossy, like it just laid down in the Peka Glade and let nature do its work, hee.

They both manage to look extremely peaceful for giant robots!

And a lot of people in the news post are posting how the Endeavor looks like it wants to eat the butterfly xD I can totally see that, but I think it looks like he's just smiling at it... as much as a robot can smile, heh! Either way, I like both of these quite a bit :D
Pyrostatic

Post by Pyrostatic »

I'm loving the Cadogre more and more these days. I wonder if FMD is the artist...?
Anyways, it's just perfect and very calm. I don't know why, but I love the area where the back spikes are connected to the body, where you can see the smooth transition between the two. Extremely well-done art and I love all the different coloured butterflies just flying around and--do I spot a blue bird on it's one back spike? Very nice touch. Gives good emphasis on the size of this magnificent creature, er...robot. xD

The Endeavor isn't exactly a favorite, but this is a nice piece of art. I kind of wish the chest area was a darker shade of green, but that's minor really. I too can see it contemplating if it should eat the butterfly. Haha, that probably wasn't the intention, but I love it either way. Good job to the artists. It's always exciting and unexpected what each artist brings. And that's good for me because then I don't set such high expectations and then end up disappointed. ^^;
Fullmetal Dragon
Human Avatar: 156401

Post by Fullmetal Dragon »

These were both drawn by me! :D

This is my first Endeavor, as I've just taken over the species. I hope Aqua likes it, especially, lol ;__;
<3
Pyrostatic

Post by Pyrostatic »

Ah, I figured you were the new Endeavor artist. I was wondering if that was the case, but yus. Very awesome and I can't wait for more Cadogre art. ^w^
Alicorn
Human Avatar: 160932

Post by Alicorn »

**glomps Lindsey** Thank you so much for taking over the endeavor! It's one of my favorite pets and I've missed new colours of it so. **squishes** And I have to say I think you did a great job on it. You captured it beautifully. I can't wait to see more Endeavors from you.

The glade endeavor is adorable. I like it's pose. It looks like the water from the glade really perked a usually serious robot. And now that it's mentioned, it does look like it wants to eat the butterfly but I can also see it just admiring it too. My favorite little detail is the worm coming out of it's tail. It's so cute! **pokes it**

The cadogre is also wonderful. I love how shiny it is and all the little details. And like Jessi, I like how it seems it just laid down and nature just went to work. ^-^
Great job on both Lindsey!
Sig/Av by: thelonetiel
Haken

Post by Haken »

Oh these are really nice :D
I really like the way they were shaded too :3

So pretty.
Seerow
Human Avatar: 155383

Post by Seerow »

I really really love the Cadogre, it's definitely one of their top colors. Everything about it just looks so peaceful and laid back, which is a nice change for them.

And this is by far my favorite Endeavor to date! I love the toes and the head on this guy so much! Hagane, I think you are a great match for this species and Aqua should be proud that you are taking them over :D
Wanna donate towards my drink gallery, the Golden Goblet.
Silverevilchao
Human Avatar: 155477

Post by Silverevilchao »

OMFG NOW TAKE OVER THE ILLUMIS LINDSEY. :D

I'm very happy with these two, especially the Endeavor, since it's been the first Endeavor in a while. I love the little curled toesies on the Endeavor, so cute!