Glade Bumbus

For posting new and revamped pet colours on Subeta.
Silverevilchao
Human Avatar: 155477

Glade Bumbus

Post by Silverevilchao »

Aw, how cute. Still makes me pine for a Glade Illumis, though. xD;;
Seerow
Human Avatar: 155383

Re: Glade Bumbus

Post by Seerow »

It took me a moment to figure out what species it was really, I tend to forget the Bumbus exists. This is pretty adorable though and I really love the way the ruff was done.
Wanna donate towards my drink gallery, the Golden Goblet.
Haken

Post by Haken »

The Glade Bumbus is adorable :3
It did take me a while to figure out the pose, but now that I see it, it looks so cute and playful.
The ruff is very nice. Though something about it looks rather off to me. Dunno what...

But anyways ya, it's really detailed and nicely done^^
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen
Human Avatar: 89833

Post by AngharadTy »

I like the eyes a lot. It has a sweet expression. And I like the overall playfulness.

The ruff is normally my favorite part on a bumbus, so I'm a bit sad it's so covered up here. But it's cute anyway.
Image Image
Pyrostatic

Post by Pyrostatic »

After some time of looking it over, I know why I really don't like it: it's position is very confusing. I thought because it was so fat, it wouldn't have that much flexibility to be in this position, cause it sure as hell ain't a cat or anything close to that. It seems like it's head isn't even attached to the body because the angle is going in it's own direction that doesn't connect to the body's position.

I dunno, maybe I'm just very critical because it's a pet I really don't like in any way or form and nothing can change that otherwise.
ZomgethMew

Post by ZomgethMew »

Once again, someone else said what I was going to say :B I agree with Pyrostatic (and with Seerow, in that I tend to forget about this species). It's not a species that I will ever own, but this pose is.. confusing. It took me a while to figure it out.
Neopets: wocky_luvpet5566 | Subeta: omg_carrie
Red Mask Corgi

Post by Red Mask Corgi »

It probably would have gone against the color theme (since almost all Glade pets are laying on a grassy patch), but I would have loved to see the Bumbus settled on a huge flower. I think that would have been very cute x3
That said, it's still a nice pet. The pose is odd, as people have said, but I think I find myself too distracted by the pretty ruff for it to bother me.
Alicorn
Human Avatar: 160932

Post by Alicorn »

Red Mask Corgi wrote:It probably would have gone against the color theme (since almost all Glade pets are laying on a grassy patch), but I would have loved to see the Bumbus settled on a huge flower. I think that would have been very cute x3
This is what I thought as soon as I looked at it. How cute it would of been to be sitting in a flower. I think it could of worked with the colour scheme since you have all sorts of flowers already growing on it.
I really like how the ruff looks. The expression is quiet cute too. Other then that it's just okay for me.
Sig/Av by: thelonetiel