Glade Sheeta and Hipottu

For posting new and revamped pet colours on Subeta.
MissBatty

Glade Sheeta and Hipottu

Post by MissBatty »

ImageImage

Oh MY. *gushes* I am in LOVE with these two very much! I love the vines strewn over the Hipottu, and the chest of flowers on the Sheeta.

My only nitpick is that I think they're both a bit busy. With flower explosions everywhere on the Hipottu and random bunches of flowers on the Sheeta... I'm not sure what I would've liked to see, but I still love these two very much~
Tiki
Human Avatar: 8869

Re: Glade Sheeta and Hipottu

Post by Tiki »

Of these two, my favorite is probably the Hipottu... I *want* to love the Sheeta, but the face just looks squished and the left ear looks so much shorter than the right one. I know it's just due to the positioning, but it still looks odd to me.

I actually love all the flowery explosions, some of the recent glade pets have seemed rather dull compared to these two. :)
Jax
Human Avatar: 475124

Post by Jax »

I want to like them, since I love both pets so much but they just come off as so incredibly busy to me .__.; I think I'd really prefer the Sheeta without the flower chest though, it's my favorite of the two.

I really like though how they interpreted the Hipottu's circle markings into flower buds, very clear concept there <3
Griffin
Human Avatar: 156329

Post by Griffin »

I love the Sheeta's lineweight and clarity of the shading; my problem with glade pets is that all that green blends together and loses focus, but Jill's style remedies that perfectly. I adore the leaf ears/tail and flower ruff and that it has tinytiny mushrooms (♥!) But unfortunately, the face bothers me for some reason. It does seem a little squished but I mostly dislike the chin. The more I look at it the less weird it seems though.

I like the ladybug and vines on the Hipottu. It's a good one, but hippos aren't my thing.
Haken

Post by Haken »

They are very pretty^^
Nice detail of course, I don't mind how busy they are. At least I can tell what's going on XD

I really do like how the flowers and colours are for these glades. I don't really know why bu the colours for the flowers seem more vibrant O.o
I also love the leaf details in the sheeta.

Wonderful Glade pets^^
Pyrostatic

Post by Pyrostatic »

They are nice, but I also think the flowers are a little on the distracting side. But I like the details on the Sheeta's ears and tail. I like that the ends are made of a leaf. The expression, not exactly my favorite. I think that's what kills me the most. I don't know how to describe it; it's like it can decide if it wants to be happy or sad. O.o

The Hipottu is, again, too busy and overwhelming with so many floral details. But, I do like it's fixation on the ladybug on it's muzzle. Very cute touch. ^^ It's adorable in general and well-done.
The Hipottu is officially no longer on my hate list, just fyi. ;D
Jessi
Human Avatar: 155904

Post by Jessi »

I actually don't love the Sheeta... which is good, because I was almost positive I'd want a Glade Sheeta when it was released, and I have no room for one. Something about it just seems off to me, and I think its the angle the face is at; it's an interesting angle, but it just makes it look... not so sheeta-ish to me? It's hard to explain. The art is lovely, and I love the flowers, but I'm just not in love with it like I am with most sheetas XD
kerise1

Post by kerise1 »

I really don't like this hipottu. It's cross-eyed and limp wristed :(
Seerow
Human Avatar: 155383

Post by Seerow »

I'm actually rather fond of the Hipottu, I think Glade suites it well. At first I was a little thrown off by the crossed eyes that Kerise1 mentioned, but then I realized he was staring at the ladybug on his nose instead of the butterfly like I'd been assuming. The flowers are all very pretty too.

The Sheeta is good, though something does seem a bit off in the face. I also think the flowers on the chest ruff would have been better had they been much smaller. I really like the pose and the base of the pet though, especially the leaf tail.
Wanna donate towards my drink gallery, the Golden Goblet.
Alicorn
Human Avatar: 160932

Post by Alicorn »

I like the glade Sheeta. The face angle is a big weird and I'm not sure if I'm a fan of it. And the flowers on the chest are a bit busy for me. But I love the vines hanging from the horns and the tail/ears made into leaves. I also like all the humming birds flying around it. So it all evens out for me.

The hipottu is cute. I like the expression and the lady bug on it's nose is cute. It is a bit busy for me though. So another one I"m in the middle about.

In the end, I have to say two nice additions for glade.
Sig/Av by: thelonetiel
Kamil
Not the nice one
Human Avatar: 72834

Post by Kamil »

Crap. I'd been waiting for the glade Sheeta for Keats for quite some time now -- but this is not going to work for me. And it pisses me off, because there are quite a few things I just love. It's just there's more that I don't.

The ginormous flower ruff thing makes me wonder how it doesn't tip over onto its nose. And the ears really do look two different sizes to me as well.

I want to love the horns, and I usually do adore Sheeta horns, but these just aren't working for me either. I do love the idea of the vines draping everywhere, but as is, they seem kinda . . . blurry?

The tail is nifty, and I love the hummingbirds. Love. I like the expression and the tiny mushrooms are wonderful. But, damn. I cannot get past the flower ruff of DOOM.

*woe*

The Hippothing is adorable, even more so once I noticed the ickle ladybug on its nose. I love the flowers on its head, and while I don't like the wings, they wouldn't be that hard to nuke with an overlay. Nice pet, from a species I'm really starting to like.
Image Image
MM and Twofold rock, yo.
The_West_Wind

Post by The_West_Wind »

Hipottu is cute, but I really really like the Sheeta. I'm rather liking the flower ruff, actually. The horns are wonderful too; but what I really love, are the hummingbirds. So awesome!
The_West_Wind

Post by The_West_Wind »

And is it just me, or are these colours not in the Subeta 'database' on this site yet? Because when I'm looking at the Sheeta colours, there is no glade sheeta.... o.O
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen
Human Avatar: 89833

Post by AngharadTy »

There are only a few of us who add pets by hand. On occasion, we each assume another has picked the color up, heh. If you notice it happening in the future, PM me.
Image Image