Glade Escalade

For posting new and revamped pet colours on Subeta.
Pyrostatic

Glade Escalade

Post by Pyrostatic »

Eee, another Escalade I absolutely love! The tails are nice, sleek and smooth. The expression is calm yet focused on the butterfly. It's body seems a little small, but that's minor. I like the leaf details where the tails and spine meet. I'm also happy to see that it's not overwhelmed with vines, flowers, etc. This one has just enough to satisfy me. Thanks Lindsey! ^.^
Last edited by Pyrostatic on 17 May 2010 10:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jessi
Human Avatar: 155904

Re: Glade Escalade

Post by Jessi »

Unlike the Sheeta, which I thought I'd love and ended up just thinking was okay, I... love this and i want one and I don't know what to do with one ;___; it's so, so pretty and I love how serene and peaceful it looks. I'd paint Fen this if it fit him, AT ALL, cause I hate having a gold escalade XD But it doesn't, so... agh... next pet slot in September? @_@
MissBatty

Post by MissBatty »

I like how it isn't overwhelmed with flowers...But I think the flowers and vines are too randomly placed. On the tail I mean, the helmet I like. Then again, I'm a bit picky with glade pets. Plus I'm not such a big fan of Escalades.

To me, it seems that the paw (closest to us) should be a bit longer...If that Escalade stood up, that leg would be a bit on the short side, yes? I know Escalades ARE short to begin with. Eh...Otherwise, this is just as beautiful as the rest.
Jax
Human Avatar: 475124

Post by Jax »

I really love this one, it's so serene and almost regal looking. For some reason I feel like the butterfly is giving him a message XD

This, unlike the last few, is perfect in terms of flower amount, it's enough without looking extremely busy. It's just awesome <3
Mrs.Hitsugaya

Post by Mrs.Hitsugaya »

I'm was a little disappointed by this glade pet. I thought thee pose was great and really like the leaves at the base of the tail, but the expression is what bugs me. Most glade pets look relaxed but the face looks like it's about to attack or pounce it doesn't give a relaxed look which I favor in glade pets. Meh... it's quite beautiful but I really wouldn't want it.
Alicorn
Human Avatar: 160932

Post by Alicorn »

The more I look at this, the more I like it. The expression, to me, does look calm and relaxed. I looks like it's looking off into the distance, day dreaming. I also love how the flowers weave into the tail and the leaf bits on the ends of the tail. And it just looks so damn soft! I want to just snuggle with it and pet it all day. The front legs look a bit short to me but I think that's because they are mostly covered with the tail which creates a bit of an optical illusion. Something I can live it. Great job Lindsey! I was so hoping for a glade escalade this time around. ^-^
Sig/Av by: thelonetiel
Haken

Post by Haken »

The escalades tails are gorgeous :D
But then again thats what I love most about em X3

Something about the face looks rather flat yet round to me. Though I have found Escalade faces to be rather strange. Still very pretty and love the colouring and details^^