Spectrum Hipottu Revamp

For posting new and revamped pet colours on Subeta.
Silverevilchao
Human Avatar: 155477

Spectrum Hipottu Revamp

Post by Silverevilchao »

Not a huge Hipottu fan myself. Like the rainbow on the wings, though.
Marah
Human Avatar: 506145

Re: Spectrum Hipottu Revamp

Post by Marah »

I like it! It looks cute and happy and cuddly.

I think the wings are the prettiest part!
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen
Human Avatar: 89833

Post by AngharadTy »

Definitely my favorite hipottu now. It's very cheerful, and the wings are great. I looooove that effect.
Image Image
Pyrostatic

Post by Pyrostatic »

Gosh, I need to see a bigger version of this cause those wings are the best part. I love the flecks of colour. The anatomy and shading are more dynamic and it's not stupid-looking anymore. The expression, that is. The old one was way too goofy (could someone post up the old one at some point, for comparison?).

Very nice, but I keep forgetting who the artist is for this species. Isn't it Lindsey/FMD?
Rah

Post by Rah »

NK is the artist for the hipottu :)
Pyrostatic

Post by Pyrostatic »

@Rah
Ah yeah, my bad! x.x
I don't know NK very well, so that must've been why it slipped my mind. Thanks for the correction, my dear!
Zekumi

Post by Zekumi »

Logged on just to say...

Just saw the it on the news page, and LITERALLY went "Oooooo." and then, upon closer inspection, "Aawwwwww!".
I love everything about it. Seriously considering getting one.
Alicorn
Human Avatar: 160932

Post by Alicorn »

I'm in love with the wings. They are just gorgeous. I want to steal them all for myself. That was such a great idea to do with the wings and the tail. The rest is very nice. But the wings, can't stop staring at them. **stares some more**
Sig/Av by: thelonetiel
bonecrivain
Incorrigible Bookworm
Human Avatar: 157826

Post by bonecrivain »

Aw, I actually really like this one. I guess I shouldn't say it that way, but I'm surprised! I'm not fond of the basic Hipottus, or any of the other colors so far, so I wasn't expecting to be excited about spectrum. But it's so cute! I like the paint splatters on its butt, like a My Little Pony marking, and the soft colors in the wings and tail. I also really like the position of the ears -- it makes it look so cheerful and alert. I'm not sure about the mouth/nose area and the feet, but otherwise, I like this quite a bit.
MissBatty

Post by MissBatty »

This is so pretty! I love the wings and the splotches on the rumps...

It's just too bad I was falsely accused for having two accounts. :c Otherwise I would've gotten one of these!
Rakumel

Post by Rakumel »

The paint on the wings is beautiful, just beautiful! Hands down, that's my favorite aspect of this pet. But the rest of it is very nice too! The head shape looks fine to me. The eyes are shiny, expressive, and perfectly placed. The pose is active and creative without any inexplicable or broken-looking anatomy, and takes up the space nicely without looking too small or crowded. In fact, I can't really think of anything I don't like about it. As far as I'm concerned, it's perfect!

If I could just think up a name and a little story, or even a theme, for a Spectrum Hippotu, I'd make room for it in a heartbeat.
Haken

Post by Haken »

The rainbow wings are gorgeous :D
I really like the playful look the Hippotu has. Always seems to have such a happy go lucky feel to it X3