Glade Swampie

For posting new and revamped pet colours on Subeta.
Ierosbats

Re: Glade Swampie

Post by Ierosbats »

"We've all" being the 11 NCers who posted on the thread before you? 11 people is a tiny, tiny group of people out of the Subeta userbase. I still don't understand what's funny about some people saying they legitimately like this pet, just because 11 other people don't.
It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.
Bacon

Post by Bacon »

it's funny that anybody liked it... that is what I meant.
Fjorab_Teke
Human Avatar: 271433

Post by Fjorab_Teke »

It was too busy and confusing for me to appreciate it too, but once i figured it out a little i kind-of liked it. The details are neat. Some of the lines and especially the head (really flat coloration) still look a bit off. I'm not going out to get one, but i like that it's so very different pose-wise, and i guess part of me likes that sometimes things in nature LIKE to do things to keep predators or prey from figuring them out. For a pet with just one pose to see, though, that's not quite so great.
Haken

Post by Haken »

Something about the Swampie seems darker than normal Glade Pets. But then again I've imagined Swampies to be swamp like creatures. I too thought the tail was the head at first and wondered if there was a new pet going around. Then took a closer look and realised it wasn't the head. It's cute but it's easy to get confused when looking at it. My eyes can't seem to adjust to the fact that the tail is not where the head is.

Unfortunately I don't get that cheerful vibe I usually get when seeing Glade Pets. I actually get a more evil, mischievous one (cause looking at the tail-head, it looks like an evil snak/eels head). But anyways it's pretty good. Not really a fan of swampies afterall '^^