Steamwork Antlephore

For posting new and revamped pet colours on Subeta.
Masshiro

Steamwork Antlephore

Post by Masshiro »

One of my favorite things about the Steamworks pets is playing "Find the key"
In this case, it's either that gold piece on it's forehead, or not there at all. Either way, this disappoints me. OnO

I do like the overall design however. Antlephores really do need more love from the site artists.
Luxe

Re: Steamwork Pets

Post by Luxe »

It is the gold piece in the forehead. Since it's facing us, it's not as apparent.
Joey
Secret Ninja Mod
Human Avatar: 166931

Re: Steamwork Pets

Post by Joey »

I really like this one actually. I've found a lot of the steamwork pets have too much going on that it's distracting. The antlephore is simple enough that you can take it all in, without being blah. Really awesome job with this one, probably my favorite steamwork pet to date.

Also, it's been over a month since the last post in the old one, so I think we should start giving the new steamwork pets their own thread :D *mod powers activate!*
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen
Human Avatar: 89833

Re: Steamwork Antlephore

Post by AngharadTy »

I agree that the key is a bit disappointing--not that I care about the keys much, but the perspective is not my favorite thing.

However, the hydraulics on the legs are fantastic. I love that feature so much. The sculpture of the hindquarters is also very striking and visually appealing. So I guess I'm saying this antlephore has a nice ass.
Image Image
Masshiro

Post by Masshiro »

All hail the magic of mod powers!~ I wasn't sure if it was okay to make a new thread, with the Steamworks one still there. ^^;

I can't wait for Montre's. (My pet, Steamworks, is waiting to become one. *w*)
Griffin
Human Avatar: 156329

Post by Griffin »

It would be funny if the key was sticking out of its butt instead of the wires. Wouldn't it? Wouldn't it?!

This is really nice and shiny! My only complaint is that it's pretty close to the original Antlephore pose, but that's okay. I wonder if those antlers can pick up radio signals.
Haken

Post by Haken »

Quite simple yet nice. Something about the Antelopheres face has always bothered me. This isn't much of an exception. But I really love the steamwork on the body and such. The legs are gorgeous. And as some stated, it's detailed yet also simple enough to know where everything is and such.

So ya I do like this one^^
MissBatty

Post by MissBatty »

Key shoulda been on its rump...I'm jus' saying. XD

I'm not nearly as fond of this as I was with, say, the sheeta. I think it's the pose here or something. Or the fact that it's back is towards us. I'm not fond of pets like that. The design, however, is pretty neat.