Spectrum Cadogre

For posting new and revamped pet colours on Subeta.
Bacon

Spectrum Cadogre

Post by Bacon »

While it's beautifully drawn, as are all the pets, something just seems... lacking. Perhaps there's too much white. I really think some markings could have been added to the metal body, even if just a custom gradient.
Jessi
Human Avatar: 155904

Re: Spectrum Cadogre

Post by Jessi »

A gradient? Really? O_o I think that would have made it look ridiculous. I personally think it has the perfect amount of colors on it - the different spikes, the tail, the rainbow under it all really brighten it up. I like the amount of grey on it, it really makes the colors pop more. I love how carefree it manages to look, for a robot xD
Bacon

Post by Bacon »

I dunno, it just seems... plain for a spectrum pet. I will agree it does look carefree, which is good. :P
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen
Human Avatar: 89833

Post by AngharadTy »

I love the colored spikes. And the care bear stare. And it's very shiny. The colored spikes are definitely my favorite part, though. Especially on the tail. Pretty.

I would not use the word "plain," personally.
Image Image
Pyrostatic

Post by Pyrostatic »

It's okay, not really my favorite Cadogre. But relatively, a great addition to the Spectrum pets!
Haken

Post by Haken »

It's really nice^^

Not my favourite of the spectrums but still nice. Though something about the legs seem rather off to me. But then again it is a robot XP
Though I do think the paw on our right seems small but that is quite minor '^^
MissBatty

Post by MissBatty »

This is my least favorite Cadogre. It's probably because of the spectrum trail. It's like a Care Bear Stare gone wrong or something...I know it's "unique" or whatever, but...I dunno, it doesn't look right to me. That and I had issues determining which was the front left paw (your left) and which was the back right (your right).
carlos2000280

Post by carlos2000280 »

The pose the Cadogre is in kind of confused me at first and it still does. It looks like one of the front feet just came out of nowhere. The tail looks pretty good though.
Seerow
Human Avatar: 155383

Post by Seerow »

Care bear stare!
I love it just for that alone. The limbs do seem arranged a bit awkwardly, but I can still tell what's going on. I really love how the tail was done as well.
Wanna donate towards my drink gallery, the Golden Goblet.
Alicorn
Human Avatar: 160932

Post by Alicorn »

Haha! Now I shall always think 'Care bear stare' when I see this from now on. Thanks Seerow. XD

It's nice. I like that it's simple. I couldn't see it be all rainbowish like some of the other spectrum. I just love seeing cadogre getting some love. ^-^
Sig/Av by: thelonetiel