Steamwork Archan

For posting new and revamped pet colours on Subeta.
hebdenhippy
Human Avatar: 235278

Steamwork Archan

Post by hebdenhippy »

I really like this one, I think it may be one of my favourite Steamwork pets so far. The cable mane is especially good, and I like the face in general. The tail is cool too. Rah is doing a great job with the Archans, I'm really starting to like this species!
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen
Human Avatar: 89833

Re: Steamwork Archan

Post by AngharadTy »

I'm still not used to liking archans! It's very confusing to me! ;)

This is great, I love it. The level of detail is just right. The mane is very cool, the framework body is well-done, and the tail is clever. I like the different styles of the paws, too. They're similar enough to not stand out so much they're unattractive, but they're different enough to be interesting.
Image Image
Marah
Human Avatar: 506145

Post by Marah »

I'm not a big fan of Archans, but this one is nice. It looks like some weird wizard of Oz cross between the Tin Man and the Lion. Like it!
|One thing I'm not quite sure of is how the angles on that spine thingy (?) go, or what it is supposed to be. If you were to look at it from above, would it be V-shaped? (or Y-shaped?)
Pyrostatic

Post by Pyrostatic »

Ooh, very nice! I was trying to figure out what the big metal strip was for, but I see it's like the outline of the back. Man, the face just looks so regal! Very realistic. It is...wow. The wavy-like mane, the tail tuft design...Rah, I'm so happy to see that you took over the species. Dark Matter is going to be wicked, if drawn this fall. =o
kerise1

Post by kerise1 »

Anyone knows what's the white strip in the middle of the body?
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen

Post by AngharadTy »

Air?
Image Image
kerise1

Post by kerise1 »

Oh! I didn't realise the archan was hollow, I thought it was a funny piece of metal or something like that.
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen

Post by AngharadTy »

I wasn't too sure that was the part you meant, but I'm sorry if I sounded snarky. I had just woken up, sentences are hard then! ;)
Image Image
Alicorn
Human Avatar: 160932

Post by Alicorn »

Wow! This is a gorgeous steamwork pet. All the details just work so well together. I love how each paw looks different and the steam coming out of it's mouth. And nice touch making the wing on the tail into a muffler. I'm another who is glad Rah took on the Archan. ^-^ Keep up the good work Rah!
Sig/Av by: thelonetiel