DarkMatter Aeanoid

For posting new and revamped pet colours on Subeta.
Silverevilchao
Human Avatar: 155477

DarkMatter Aeanoid

Post by Silverevilchao »

Is it just me, or this guy's head absolutely huge?
Elucifer

Re: DarkMatter Aeanoid

Post by Elucifer »

Aren't they in general? o.o
Not bad, really nice shading and fills the box perfectly! But not a fan of the species really.
Huggles
Feral Koala

Post by Huggles »

ImageImageImage

I'm going to say it's bigger than normal, but still not as big as the glacier. I think the weird thing about this one is its vine tendrils. Where the other colors are all spread out kind of like an octopus, this one seems to have a singular snake like body with the tendrils randomly branching off. It also feels a bit more cramped than usual too.
Elucifer

Post by Elucifer »

Hmm...something tells me the species' recolours (not the redraws) need updating. I've seen Gold and Field. Yeah, a bit blinding and obnoxious. And it really doesn't look as detailed as the DM and Glacier ones with the shading, so maybe it needs a quick little update? No poll, just fix the shading and colour palette to match the rest of the Subeta pets. I hope this isn't considered begging but considered as a suggestion? ^^;;
Huggles
Feral Koala

Post by Huggles »

If you're really off to make a suggestion you want the powers that be to see, it's better off to do it on Subeta itself. There's the forums and I think there's one just for suggestions. But, I imagine there are currently quite a few pets to be redrawn or updated in the queue. I won't say that an artist or staff won't see it here, but it's certainly not a given.
Jessi
Human Avatar: 155904

Post by Jessi »

Agreed with Huggles. Only a small handful of staff and artists stop by here... and even then, they probably appreciate the suggestions being on the actual Subeta forums xD
Jessica_G
Human Avatar: 449704

Post by Jessica_G »

I like this =3
but yeah, a small update would be appreciated^^
Elucifer

Post by Elucifer »

I don't play Subeta though. And I think it's against the rules there to suggest revamps for pet species. D:
Jessi
Human Avatar: 155904

Post by Jessi »

It's not against the rules. They have an entire forum dedicated to suggestions. They just don't appreciate it when a pet is released and there's 10 posts in the news saying "I want a ______ instead."

Either way, whether you play or not, this isn't really the right place to make an official suggestion request.
Elucifer

Post by Elucifer »

I see what you mean. -nods- ^^;