New experiment: #1983

For posting new and revamped pet colours on Subeta.
Purr

New experiment: #1983

Post by Purr »

Image Image

Your thoughts? I think it's pretty darn awesome, myself :) I may find myself wanting one eventually, though not right now.

One nitpick though, the proportions of the behind look a bit shrunken, though the scribble one is fine.
Huggles
Feral Koala

Re: New experiment: #1983

Post by Huggles »

I'm thinking it may just have smaller rear legs, but the foreshortening does look odd. I'm also not sure if that row of purple around its mouth are teeth or part of its lip. The scales on the chest also don't look very organic. They look like bricks and are a bit off-putting considering the rest of the pet. Still, I want one. I shall have one. I have the perfect name and now all I need is a ga medal to use my totem.
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen
Human Avatar: 89833

Post by AngharadTy »

I have to say, I really adore the scribble version. It's just so happy! with such nice details! I kind of want one. I hope I don't think of a good name for one, because then I'd need it.
Image Image
Seerow
Human Avatar: 155383

Post by Seerow »

Haha I love it! I think I may start zapping Aric in hopes of getting one. Some of the proportions/angles are a little odd, but overall I think it's quite a unique take on a unicorn.
Wanna donate towards my drink gallery, the Golden Goblet.
Alicorn
Human Avatar: 160932

Post by Alicorn »

This is the coolest. Ha! XD The chest I find weird with the brick look to it. But other then that I like it. Not a pet I want to own but love looking at it. And I see around it's mouth being teeth much like how a whale's teeth are.
Sig/Av by: thelonetiel