Revamped Angelic Torrey

For posting new and revamped pet colours on Subeta.
Elucifer

Revamped Angelic Torrey

Post by Elucifer »

Image ---> Image
Old -- New

The new one is rather meh. Everything looks better, of course, but I can't help but think that its front paws are furry boobs. Seriously, can't help but think it every time I see it.

Otherwise, not bad. I'm glad the halo is above the head and not around its neck.
Kari

Re: Revamped Angelic Torrey

Post by Kari »

Oh hey, Luserina got a revamp. I can't unsee the boobs now that you've mentioned it, but the art overall is a lot better.
derp
hebdenhippy
Human Avatar: 235278

Post by hebdenhippy »

Aw no, now that you've pointed out the boobs thing I can't unsee it! Ignoring that, I still really love this revamp. It's a vast improvement over the original and its face looks really sweet, and those paws -they're so fluffy! I like the colour choice for the wings too, it works well, and more interesting than just plain white wings.
Elucifer

Post by Elucifer »

The wings, I agree! They compliment the purple so nicely. =3
Jessi
Human Avatar: 155904

Post by Jessi »

I guess I don't see the boobs thing - at all. They clearly look like paws to me, heh. I absolutely love this revamp, honestly, and I think Rah did a fabulous job with it.
Jessica_G
Human Avatar: 449704

Post by Jessica_G »

I really like it =3
now you mention the 'boobs' ,... xD
I can't forget that now:P

I like te colour of the wings, and the pose, is a huge improvement,
and rah did this pet? amazing again!^^
Haken

Post by Haken »

I love the new Angelics and this really is a nice revamp :)

I love how the Halo and wings were done and the soft pastel colours. At first glance I saw them as paws but now that people mention it I see them as something else now :(
Though if I stare at it long enough I can see they are paws so I guess it's fine.Other than that it really is a nice revamp (especially the face) :)
Alicorn
Human Avatar: 160932

Post by Alicorn »

Such a huge improvement! So fluffy and cute. And I love how it keeps the same attitude as the old one. And so glad the halo is not around it's neck, that was just weird. The updated Torrey's are so great, I'm glad to see more updates come out. Also I want to echo Jessi and say I don't see the boobs thing either. If I stare really hard I can kinda see it but when I don't they just look like folded paws to me.
Another great job Rah. ^-^
Sig/Av by: thelonetiel