Glacier Charlie and Reborn Bumbus

For posting new and revamped pet colours on Subeta.
Silverevilchao
Human Avatar: 155477

Glacier Charlie and Reborn Bumbus

Post by Silverevilchao »

ImageImage

Charlie I'm "meh" on since I'm not a huge Charlie fan. I like something about the expression, but I can't put my finger on it. The Bumbus just reminds me of how much I've been wanting more Illumis redraws. I have to say...that is a HUGE butt. Dat Ass.
Elucifer

Re: Glacier Charlie and Reborn Bumbus

Post by Elucifer »

The Charlie's kinda cute that I want to hug it to keep it warm. Aww...I feel bad for it. D=

The Bumbus...I don't like the fact that it's sticking its butt in front of us. I personally don't care for art like that, but it is nicely detailed though. The flaming ruff is pretty nice! I like that there isn't tons of white like some Reborns have had lately.
Alicorn
Human Avatar: 160932

Post by Alicorn »

I have to admit that this is a nice charlie. I head doesn't seem overly huge like it usual does. And I quiet like the pose. The little scrapper can't take the cold. XD

The bumbus makes me laugh. It reminds me of my in-laws dog when he stretches and sticks his bum in the air. Which he does, a lot. The flames on it are gorgeous. Nicely done.

Great job to both artist. ^-^
Sig/Av by: thelonetiel
Jessi
Human Avatar: 155904

Post by Jessi »

The thing that makes me confused about the bumbus is the position of its head/legs/butt. I understand the pose, but at a quick glance, it looks like the bumbus is standing in a crooked profile position. I had to give it a second glance to get the pose in mind. And wow, that is one huge bee-butt xD the flaming ruff really is well-done, though, and the texture on the pet, too.

The Charlie is okay, but I've never been a huge fan of them. At least its head isn't so large here that it looks like it may break its neck xD
notdog1996

Post by notdog1996 »

I'm a fan of charlie and i'll say that this one is cool. I don't know why that pet doesn't get more attention. Too bad that he doesn't get the revamps he needs...
notdog1996

Post by notdog1996 »

Sorry for the double post but I think someone forgot to had those guys to the browser :|
hebdenhippy
Human Avatar: 235278

Post by hebdenhippy »

Whoops sorry about that! They're in the database now :)