Steamwork Endeavor

For posting new and revamped pet colours on Subeta.
Silverevilchao
Human Avatar: 155477

Steamwork Endeavor

Post by Silverevilchao »

I honestly don't remember seeing a topic for this, nor can I find the Subeta news post this was featured in, but this is on our site's front page right now.

I really, really want to love it. Really do. But it's so cluttered that I'm having a hard time seeing what's going on here. The wings are distinct, but the limbs just seem to disappear among the main body and tail.
Iggy

Re: Steamwork Endeavor

Post by Iggy »

Yeah, a couple of recently released SW didn't get a newspost (SW Malticorn and Escalade, namely)

I love the wings on that pet. But, otherwise, it doesn't do much for me :(
Jessi
Human Avatar: 155904

Post by Jessi »

Lindsey posted the full sized one to her DeviantArt, which makes the details really pop - http://linalina.deviantart.com/#/d3cx3jv

There's also the full-size of the Escalade - http://linalina.deviantart.com/#/d3e5ska - which is super amazing and I just love it so hard and I wish I had a pet that fit it, and I will go add it to the front page right now, haha, along with the Malticorn:

Image Image
Kali_Lupine
Human Avatar: 189836

Post by Kali_Lupine »

I loves it! And truthfully have a hard time seeing how it's "cluttered" ...at least any more than other steamwork pets. I mean, by nature I do think a steamworks pet would be slightly cluttered considering it is made up of gears and such.
Silverevilchao
Human Avatar: 155477

Post by Silverevilchao »

Kali_Lupine wrote:I loves it! And truthfully have a hard time seeing how it's "cluttered" ...at least any more than other steamwork pets. I mean, by nature I do think a steamworks pet would be slightly cluttered considering it is made up of gears and such.
To me, it's that it's cluttered enough that I can't figure out what's going on with the limbs without staring at it for a good ten minutes.

For instance, I can clearly see what's going on with the Escalade, despite all of the detail it has. Or the Jollin.