Glade Serpenth

For posting new and revamped pet colours on Subeta.
Elucifer

Glade Serpenth

Post by Elucifer »

Wow, haven't seen this species in the news in a long time. Who draws them again? It looks like Arbor's style.

Anyways, I love this snake. It's so....ohman, just beautiful and shaded nicely. It's not in a confusing posing, it makes sense, not too crowded with flowers and such, and overall, a great Serpenth! I'm sad that we won't see anymore Steamwork, but Glade's a wonderful colour too. ^.^
Bumblegoat

Re: Glade Serpenth

Post by Bumblegoat »

Yes, Arbor is the one drawing serpenths now.

Big version: http://arborish.deviantart.com/art/Glad ... -205678347
TCStarwind
Human Avatar: 99635

Post by TCStarwind »

After the revamp, I didn't think I'd ever want or need to get a serpenth (which is why I never considered them for Naaza), but I Arbor has proven me wrong. This is absolutely stunning and wonderful and awesome. And it's such a great match for Naaza that I potioned him into one right away (and now he matches his minion).

I just wish I had another pet to turn into a darkmatter mahar, because I miss having one already. :( I'll have to get another one eventually; I love them too much not to.
Silverevilchao
Human Avatar: 155477

Post by Silverevilchao »

My one and only issue with it (and all Serpenths in general) is that the wings are too proportionally small for its body. Other than that, I love everything about it. It's so pretty and flowy!
Jessica_G
Human Avatar: 449704

Post by Jessica_G »

I really like this one! =D