Glade Dillema and Glade Darkonite

For posting new and revamped pet colours on Subeta.
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen
Human Avatar: 89833

Glade Dillema and Glade Darkonite

Post by AngharadTy »

Image Image

These guys deserve some love! I was traveling across the country, what's your excuse?

The dillema is very endearing, with its tongue and its tummy flower and its tummy, and I've never seen a darkonite look so sweet and yet so secretive at the same time.
Image Image
Jessi
Human Avatar: 155904

Re: Glade Dillema and Glade Darkonite

Post by Jessi »

I was also traveling around the country! WE SHARE EXCUSES.

The Dillema looks like he can't decide if that flower is going to be tasty or not, love it xD And the Darkonite is just gorgeous and I'm going to get one as soon as I figure out which pet it fits. I love the pose. It looks like it's doing happy paws xD
Cranberry
Human Avatar: 183848

Post by Cranberry »

I was also traveling! With Pie, who drew that dillema. :P I think it's very pretty; I love the expression on its face and the lovely shading, especially on the feet.

The darkonite is also cute, and is more feline-looking than usual in that pose. Almost looks like a cat rolling in catnip.
Alicorn
Human Avatar: 160932

Post by Alicorn »

I was lazy! :p

These are both really nice. The dillema is quiet cute. It looks like it's been eating a lot of flowers. XD
The darkonite is so cute. I really like the pose. It really fits it. My favorite part is the vines growing out of it's head.
Sig/Av by: thelonetiel