Spectrum & Blacklight Irion

For posting new and revamped pet colours on Subeta.
Silverevilchao
Human Avatar: 155477

Spectrum & Blacklight Irion

Post by Silverevilchao »

ImageImage

I really like both of these. I can't decide which one I like more!
Wingsrising
Human Avatar: 157670

Re: Spectrum & Blacklight Irion

Post by Wingsrising »

I find them... very slanty. Also, something about the angle of the head and the line of the jaw seems off, somehow. Like the line of the lower jaw goes all the way to a spot near the tip of the beak.
Silverevilchao
Human Avatar: 155477

Post by Silverevilchao »

Wingsrising wrote:I find them... very slanty. Also, something about the angle of the head and the line of the jaw seems off, somehow. Like the line of the lower jaw goes all the way to a spot near the tip of the beak.
That's actually how heads look when they're tilted down, though, right? I mean, I freaked out my mom once by webchatting with her with my laptop angled downward, so my neck and head looked weird.
Fjorab_Teke
Human Avatar: 271433

Post by Fjorab_Teke »

Well, looks like i finally have a Blacklight Irion to turn Hipgnosis into. "Hipgnosis" is the name of the graphic designers who made a bunch of awesome music album covers, like Pink Floyd's "Dark Side of the Moon" prism design.
Wingsrising
Human Avatar: 157670

Post by Wingsrising »

Silverevilchao wrote:
Wingsrising wrote:I find them... very slanty. Also, something about the angle of the head and the line of the jaw seems off, somehow. Like the line of the lower jaw goes all the way to a spot near the tip of the beak.
That's actually how heads look when they're tilted down, though, right? I mean, I freaked out my mom once by webchatting with her with my laptop angled downward, so my neck and head looked weird.
That could very well be, but I still don't think it's all that aesthetically pleasing.