Darkmatter Bumbus and Telenine

For posting new and revamped pet colours on Subeta.
Silverevilchao
Human Avatar: 155477

Darkmatter Bumbus and Telenine

Post by Silverevilchao »

ImageImage

Sounding like a broken record at this point, lol, but while the Bumbus isn't my thing...I do like how much of a magical girl villain it looks.

Is the Telenine a revamp? The news post text seems to hint at it, but I can't remember. On its own, it looks pretty awesome and villainous.
Rakumel

Re: Darkmatter Bumbus and Telenine

Post by Rakumel »

The Telenine is indeed a revamp, but I could have sworn it was recently revamped already. I vaguely remember changing my own DM Telenine into a DM Mahar because of it...but it's just as likely I'm dead wrong, my long-term memory is awful. I don't have the older Telenine art handy, but it had a certain devious look to it that I really miss. The new one's not bad at all, though; the shading and fur texture's definitely better. And it still looks very sly, which is good.

The Bumbus, it's all right. I do like how it's using all its limbs to play with the little dark matter orbs.
Seerow
Human Avatar: 155383

Re: Darkmatter Bumbus and Telenine

Post by Seerow »

ImageImage

I love this update. The new pose seem more natural and I love that the sly grin on his face. The detail in the fur is amazing and I want to make a blanket from his neck floof.
Wanna donate towards my drink gallery, the Golden Goblet.