Bloodred Serpenth Revamp and Pherret (also a revamp?)

For posting new and revamped pet colours on Subeta.
Silverevilchao
Human Avatar: 155477

Bloodred Serpenth Revamp and Pherret (also a revamp?)

Post by Silverevilchao »

ImageImage

For the love of me can't remember right now if the Pherret is a revamp or not (three in the morning yaaay!). Serpenth is, IIRC.

Kind of wishing that they went the freaky fangy route with the Serpenth...when people think of snake attacks and blood and snakes, they think fangs...very sharp, scary fangs and a gaping mouth. At least, that's what I think of it. I have absolutely no clue what the Pherret is doing...jumping? Playing? Saying "you're next"?
Rakumel

Re: Bloodred Serpenth Revamp and Pherret (also a revamp?)

Post by Rakumel »

The Pherret is a revamp too, pretty sure. I don't have the old art handy, but it more or less looked like a colorfill that had quickly dipped its front paw in orange paint. Or a blend of ketchup and mustard. Something like that. Definitely not blood-like, at least to me.

So compared to that, the new Pherret is much, much better. However, I can't really tell what it's supposed to be doing either. Playing in the blood, I guess? Paused in the middle of a pounce? The body looks startled, but the face doesn't, so...I dunno. Maybe it works in someone else's mind better than mine.

The Serpenth's nice too, although something about the nearest wing is bugging me and I can't put my finger on it. A little stiff-looking maybe? Hard to tell on the monitor I'm currently using.