Neela

For posting new and revamped pet colours on Subeta.
Wingsrising
Human Avatar: 157670

Neela

Post by Wingsrising »

It's a Cash Shop pet, but like anything else CS, presumably one will be able to buy from other users for sP as well.

It's pretty. Very elegant looking. Not sure if I want to get one or not... I'll be interested to see some of the redraws.

Other colors here: http://www.subetalodge.org/pets_full/species/Neela

The elixirs are attractive, too:

lavender
Human Avatar: 168295

Re: Neela

Post by lavender »

The only thing keeping me from liking this more is the beard. I love the colors on the common (reminds me of neo's new pastel pb, actually).
{neopets: _lavender} ImageImage Image {subeta: lavenderkennedy}
Ierosbats

Post by Ierosbats »

That elixir bottle is great. Definitely need to pick up one of those for my pretty gallery.

I'm certainly no animal expert, but wouldn't this guy have a hard time walking through deep sand? Isn't that why camels have really wide, flat feet? I'm not sure I'd want one of these as my desert guide.

I think the lighter spots along the body look like popcorn. Not sure if I can get past that. I like the markings on the face, though. Looks nice on all of them, but is particularly dramatic on the darker colours like Arid and Twilight.
It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.
Seerow
Human Avatar: 155383

Post by Seerow »

Like Ierosbats said, I would in no way want this guy leading me through sand so I'll just pretend the Neela comes from someplace else. Those hooves would sink right into the sand the poor guys.

That said, I really love this design. I love all the fluff and the beard, since it is very reminiscent of a kirin/unicorn. The colors are pretty and I'm enjoying the markings. I don't mind this being a cash shop pet as I think the quality is good enough and the little goodies you get also are very nice. I want all the elixirs as they are gorgeous and I understand why they cost 250csc but I'm hoping they go on sale sometime so I can pick them all up.

The cream color is my favorite and I colored my newly created one straight away :)
Wanna donate towards my drink gallery, the Golden Goblet.
Runic

Post by Runic »

I LOVE this guy! Totally did not expect a second new pet to be released. I adore the impala-like appearance.
I don't mind the 250 CSC pricetag. However, because this creature is from a breeder/breeding practice, wouldn't sPs be the main currency to purchase with? It'd definitely be an effective sPs sink.

Ah whatever, slight nitpick on my part, only because it's quite obvious Subeta users are flipping tables over a Cash Shop pet. Oh the inane drama that has ensued. xD
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen
Human Avatar: 89833

Post by AngharadTy »

I love the nuclear neela so much I might need one. (Would prefer to be able to not have the symbol, just the colors, but it's not a big issue here.)
Image Image
Silverevilchao
Human Avatar: 155477

Post by Silverevilchao »

Runic wrote:Ah whatever, slight nitpick on my part, only because it's quite obvious Subeta users are flipping tables over a Cash Shop pet. Oh the inane drama that has ensued. xD
I kinda don't blame them. Is it just me, or are they relegating more and more features to cost CSC? It'd all rub me the wrong way a bit less if there was obvious evidence that it actually went to the site. As is, it still doesn't have a new layout, it slows to a crawl anytime something major happens, etc..

But that's not entirely relevant to this topic, soooo.

Along with the new owl pet, I like how this one is going for a more realistic feel as opposed to some of the cartoonier species the site has. I don't really have a strong opinion on it, though. I'm just not a huge "omfg so awesome" fan of mammalian pets...I like bugs, birds, reptiles, fish, that kind of stuff.
Aqua

Post by Aqua »

It's nice. :D I really like the colours of the common one. Not quite my thing, but maybe I'll be interested in one of the redraws.

I can't say I have a problem with having a CSC pet. Subeta costs money to run and the artists need to get paid, so I don't think having at one out of dozens of pets cost something really hurts.
Sunwolf
Human Avatar: 36334

Post by Sunwolf »

I don't mind a CSC pet at all. What I do mind is that all the Neela beanbags and plushies are CSC as well.
My computer is connected to the internet and the internet contains everything in the whole wide world ever. I don't know about you but I sometimes find everything in the whole wide world ever a bit distracting.
TCStarwind
Human Avatar: 99635

Post by TCStarwind »

I love this. Echoing the others with not at all a desert creature, but man is it gorgeous! I especially love the twilight color. Though I can't ever see myself getting one (but you never know, the redraws might change my mind!)

I don't mind it being a CSC pet. One out of how many pet species doesn't seem like a problem to me. And 250 isn't all that bad. At least it isn't obnoxious like 500 or 1000 (or more).