Glacier Magnus & Revamped Angelic Magnus

For posting new and revamped pet colours on Subeta.
Silverevilchao
Human Avatar: 155477

Glacier Magnus & Revamped Angelic Magnus

Post by Silverevilchao »

ImageImage

I get what the Glacier one is going for, I really do, but I'm going nuts trying to work out the specifics. If you're crossing your arms tightly, wouldn't your wings go over that? It looks like its wings are under its arms instead? And I have a hard time working out what the front view of the pose would look like?

The Angelic one, on the other hand, is cute and adorable and I like it. Nice and bright and simple and well-drawn.
Slugawoo

Re: Glacier Magnus & Revamped Angelic Magnus

Post by Slugawoo »

I think the arms of the glacier one are underneath its wings, because those "fingers" are webbed, which leads me to think they're the tips of its wings (with its actual arms underneath, like a cloak), but... that still doesn't make complete sense, because if it were wrapping itself up in its wings, one would still be overlapping the other. They can't both be on top. The wings are already really contorted to be in that cloak-pose, but they'd have to be even more contorted where we can't see to manage something like that.

It's a shame, because the snowy texture, especially on the tail, is really nice.