Subeta colours listing updated

For posting new and revamped pet colours on Subeta.
Jazzy
Devil's Advocate

Subeta colours listing updated

Post by Jazzy »

I've gone through the Subeta news and added the colours we've been missing. Please let me know if there are any further missing colours that would need to be added.

I have noticed that this section is not very active - is there anyone here who is still actively playing Subeta who could help keep the new colours updated? I am not the ideal person to do it because I've never really played.

I am also aware that there has been a number of revamps, I will reset the pet ratings accordingly.
Runic

Re: Subeta colours listing updated

Post by Runic »

I can try taking on the role of listing new pet colours. ^^
It might bring some life back into the Subeta sub-forum here.
Jessi
Human Avatar: 155904

Post by Jessi »

Jazzy, I can try to help out a bit - I think I'm still set to be able to add pets, but I just really fell behind
Jazzy
Devil's Advocate

Post by Jazzy »

That would be really great if you guys could help :) Runic, I'll PM you with the login details and how to add pets tomorrow.
Runic

Post by Runic »

Jazzy wrote:That would be really great if you guys could help :) Runic, I'll PM you with the login details and how to add pets tomorrow.
Sorry for a belated response, but thank you! It would be an honor to help out~
grizzegrijn

Post by grizzegrijn »

Is it just me or are none of the images working at the moment?
Jazzy
Devil's Advocate

Post by Jazzy »

They're working fine for me right now, but were broken earlier in the week. If I visit subeta.net I get a DDOS check first before being let onto the website, so probably Subeta have had problems with DDOS attacks recently (basically, people target a website with a massive overload of traffic to try and bring it down). I don't know if the images are breaking because a DDOS is still happening intermittently, or whether Neocolours is getting blocked because it's an outside site trying to load Subeta content which might look suspicious under the circumstances, but I think either of those are the most likely explanation.