Subeta : 6 new galactic pets (now plus 4 more)

For posting new and revamped pet colours on Subeta.
Phlizz

Post by Phlizz »

Galactic Devonti = Do Not Like. Which is actually a relief, because I don't have to add it to the list of pets I ultimately want (far more pets than I will ever have space for); but something of a disappointment at the same time, as I had a couple of perfect names mentally noted down just in case (Hamal and Sheratan, the two brightest stars in the Aries constellation, on the off-chance that anyone's looking for a name for a Galactic Devonti...).

I'm also not too keen on the Feli - partly because it looks awkwardly posed (its right foreleg is sticking out at what seems a very weird and painful angle), but probably mostly just 'cause I've never really liked Felis to start with :P (despite being a huge cat lover). It looks too darned cheerful, like the Spectrum. The others are all very nice - I particularly like the Dragarth - but none quite match up to the Magnus, or the Swampie, from previous batches. The awesome early galactic pets have possibly spoiled me somewhat for all the ones yet to come. ;)
checkers

Post by checkers »

FINALLYYYYYY WOOOOO!! <3

Wait, why isn't the blessing working?
Keith

Post by Keith »

How is the blessing not working?
checkers

Post by checkers »

Keith wrote:How is the blessing not working?
Sorry, my mistake it wasn't working because I didn't have a pet to bless XD I created a pet, but didn't click the button to create and then went to blessing to check back on the tab to see that it is working.
adi_gallia

Post by adi_gallia »

Ooh Shalilly was always going to be my favourite Galactic Pet when I was done. I created her as a Tutani, so I might just make her one today. :D

I like the Feli and the Warador from this batch as well.
hebdenhippy
Human Avatar: 235278

Hikei

Post by hebdenhippy »

I made a Galactic Hikei, he is so pretty ^-^ I like these new ones though too
gomababe

Post by gomababe »

Oooh the Dragarth is so pretty *_*. Pity my one is going to sppectrum since that's what his backstory really needs. Ah well I can always create a new one once I've completed alll my current pet goals ^_^ {and get a hold of a one month GA medal XP}. I'm pretty pleased with most of the pet art, but I agree with the devonti sentiments. There's something about it that seems off to me :?. Ah well at least I can concentrate on my current pets rather than agonising over creating a new pet this month ^_^.
FourEyes

Post by FourEyes »

*looks at the Warador and the Dragarth and drools*

I need to get at least one of these next month... How much does the quest thingy to turn your pet Galactic usually cost?
...Oops. *searching for a smaller sig*
Rustyblu

Post by Rustyblu »

Im glad im not to attached to these new ones.. I already have 10 galactics xP
checkers

Post by checkers »

FourEyes wrote:*looks at the Warador and the Dragarth and drools*

I need to get at least one of these next month... How much does the quest thingy to turn your pet Galactic usually cost?
Each gem is about 65K and you need about 4-5 Gems, so it's the cost of 65x4/5 really.
It is cheap when you think about it, if you wanted I could give you a Red Gem that I dug up.
You can also dig for gems, so that makes it a little cheaper.
FourEyes

Post by FourEyes »

Wow, I thought it'd be more expensive. o.o I might just get one later today or tomorrow, then.
Farseek

Post by Farseek »

I like the Dragarth. It very very subtle and pretty.The Feli is a bit overdone for my liking. It borders on gaudy. Plus it's pose is kind of akward looking. The others are nicely done.
Not all who wander are lost.
Armi

Post by Armi »

Oh hum...if it didn't look kinda to the female side, I wouldn't mind Spinal looking like that, even if it defeats his story. I quite like the color and posing.

Dragarth are so in the revamp's eyesight. -.- Hope the artist who did this does it then...kinda kept its' cartoon feel here.
ImageImage
"Enta, my castle fell again...fix it, kay?" - Laharl
FourEyes

Post by FourEyes »

checkers wrote:
FourEyes wrote:*looks at the Warador and the Dragarth and drools*

Each gem is about 65K and you need about 4-5 Gems, so it's the cost of 65x4/5 really.
It is cheap when you think about it, if you wanted I could give you a Red Gem that I dug up.
You can also dig for gems, so that makes it a little cheaper.
Um... Maybe I could trade the Yellow Gem I found for your Red Gem?

It figures I'd only dig up the one gem I don't need...

EDIT: Nevermind, the gems are cheap enough anyway. ^^;
Last edited by FourEyes on 06 May 2007 02:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jessi
Human Avatar: 155904

Post by Jessi »

Sadly, I'm not really fond of any of these. I'd like to share the love of the feli but it's muzzle looks so off to me that the rest of the pet just bothers me. The tutani is too fat ;_; And the devonti just bothers me all around, which is sad cause I usually like devontis ;_;

Oh well. I guess it's a good thing I already have my pets planned and no more room for galactics XD