Subeta : 6 new galactic pets (now plus 4 more)

For posting new and revamped pet colours on Subeta.
Kantark

Post by Kantark »

Ooooh..... I'm going to have to start playing the site properly again

Galactic Dragarth = <3 Must have!
Neopets: sparkygoesforth, decommissioned, nightfall, LiveJournal:kantark, Last.FM:Kantark
Anza

Post by Anza »

Oh, my...

Daksins wings have been bugging me for a while (the Spectrum Dragarth's wings I mean, not his custom design wings) and the Galactic Dragarth is so good. It does have a very mischievous smile, which suits his personality, but the happy happy joy joy "yay!" of the Spectrum Dragarth suits it more.

Agh can't decide ;-;
kerg

Post by kerg »

I really love the Dragarth, ans the Feli is nice too. The rest are okay, but none of them are ones I would want. I'll wait and see if there's another batch released tomorrow, because I was really hoping for an Aerie. If not, I might have to find a way to fit that Dragarth on my account.
danceu4ia

Post by danceu4ia »

I have a bunch of extra gems to trade...I need a white gem and a green gem. Anyone interested?
ImageImageImage
kerg

Post by kerg »

danceu4ia wrote:I have a bunch of extra gems to trade...I need a white gem and a green gem. Anyone interested?
I just got a white, I don't care what I get in return.
danceu4ia

Post by danceu4ia »

kerg wrote:
danceu4ia wrote:I have a bunch of extra gems to trade...I need a white gem and a green gem. Anyone interested?
Do I just send one ot you then? Orange, if you don't mind, I've got a bajillion of those.
ImageImageImage
kerg

Post by kerg »

danceu4ia wrote:
kerg wrote:
Do I just send one ot you then? Orange, if you don't mind, I've got a bajillion of those.
Sure, I'll send mine now.
danceu4ia

Post by danceu4ia »

Sorry, that was the first time I've tried to send something over, did you get it?
ImageImageImage
kerg

Post by kerg »

danceu4ia wrote:Sorry, that was the first time I've tried to send something over, did you get it?
Yeah. :)
danceu4ia

Post by danceu4ia »

Good. ^^

Now all's I need to trade for is the green gem, and then I'll have my gorgeous galactic illumis. :D
ImageImageImage
ChibiDragon86

Post by ChibiDragon86 »

O.O Wa..... WARADOR! *flials!* OK whom ever did the warador deserves a giganormous chocolate Chip cookie and a hug personaly from me. :D

And now to dig and make Solarys shiny shiny galactic. ;.; And may I say the Dillema is very nice too, Simpe but pretty! :D

Edit!

I would also like to add too to the person who drew the Warador. I love it, It really beats out the other redraws of the warador. And I do really hope you also maybe revamp the Waradors cause they do need some updating. ;3 But with this redraw it definaly fixed up some of the errors of the old. Like the shoes! >_< Those always drove me nuts along with the gloves being almost the same color as the arms. The only tiny issue with the Galactic is the ribbon/badge "never knew for sure what it was" is on the wrong side. ^^; but then again the Chibi does too.

Ok enough rambling. And edit again just looked up Aqua... Thank you for ze Galactic Warador! :3 I feel all silly now. XD

~ Chibi
Skitty

Post by Skitty »

The Feli is amazing, and I'm shocked to say I'm quite fond of the Dragarth. I think this is the first Dragarth I've ever liked at all, really. The wings bug me, though, with their anatomical incorrectness. I don't remember if all Dragarth wings are like that or just that one, but the lack of fingers between the webbing makes me squirm the more I look at it.

Can't say I'm fond of the Warador or Tutani, but it's nice to see those pets get some more redraws. Galactic has done a nice job of giving attention to neglected pets colorwise.

Something about the Dillema and Devonti throw me off a little. The Devonti's coloring makes it look as though it was sized up from a smaller image, and the Dillema just looks weird, though maybe it's just because it's unusual to see Dillema in a position like that.
ChibiDragon86

Post by ChibiDragon86 »

http://subeta.org/petinfo.php?petid=291346

I think the name Solarys suits a Galactic Warador better than Br or reborn don't you think? ^^

~ Chibi
Aqua

Post by Aqua »

Glad you like it chibi.. Dunno whether I'll do other waradors or not, we'll see. XD The feet bugged me too though. *secretly likes the angelic warador* :p
Goldenchaos

Post by Goldenchaos »

Yes..lovely work as always, Aqua..

I like the gold accents the best..and Im curious as to how that was done..
Image Image
ImageImage