Subeta : 6 new galactic pets (now plus 4 more)

For posting new and revamped pet colours on Subeta.
Iggy

Subeta : 6 new galactic pets (now plus 4 more)

Post by Iggy »

ImageImage ImageImage

I have no clue what are the two others. It's not the Antlephore or Darkonite, though.

I don't really like the Tutani. It looks big, honestly. The Feli is wonderful.
Aqua

Post by Aqua »

Here's the other two:

Image Image
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen
Human Avatar: 89833

Post by AngharadTy »

The feli is really great, I think. And the dillema, hahaha.. I just imagine it doing a belly bounce out of the sky, and it's wonderful.

I adore the warador's staff, for this color--I want one! The staff, I mean. The pet is fine, but I don't care for people-shaped pets.

I like the front half of the dragarth, but the back half seems oddly posed. But it's minor.
Image Image
Enriana
Human Avatar: 155464

Post by Enriana »

There is a tragic lack of Torrent! As well as Sheeta. There's still nearly two days, though! *hintcough*

The Dragarth is especially nice, nice enough to make me pay attention to the species. If I had the room, I'd totally get the Dillema, it's wonderfully fierce and big and squooshy looking.

The Feli looks overly awkward, like all Feli, the Devonti's fur and horns are awesome, the Tutani's designs are really lovely, and I wish the Warador's staff were an item.
Officer 1BDI
Human Avatar: 150891

Post by Officer 1BDI »

The Dillema's probably my favorite of that bunch. I just love that expression. The detail on the Warador is perfect, IMO, but I think the artist overdid it a tad on the Feli.

I agree that the Tutani looks kind of bulky, and I think a lot of it comes down to its angle. The Devonti looks off to me as well: the wool looks too thick, almost as though it's wearing a fur coat, rather than its own fur.
Anubimon

Post by Anubimon »

I really like the Warador's staff. There;s something about its body that bothers me though. I can't really place it.
The others are just okay to me. Not bad, but nothing special.
The balls of evil are never safe from the steel-toed boot of JUSTICE!!!
Mayhem
Human Avatar: 168272

Post by Mayhem »

Noooo, I was hoping Celinox would be released this time around.

Ah well, maybe next month..
Iggy

Post by Iggy »

Dillema in general are awesome pets, honestly. I never had the personality for one, though.

Warador has a pretty staff. Shinyyyyyy.

The Devonti looks odd. The dark fur seems to hide the texture of it, which is sad. And, the Dragarth is cool! Really that the rest of the specie, honestly.
Ierosbats

Post by Ierosbats »

I really, really like the Feli, but agh. Pet room. None. Pain. The facial markings are gorgeous.

The eyes on the Devonti sort of creep me out, but I love how deliciously lunar the horns look. Really not a fan of the blue hooves, though.

TUTANI REDRAW. Gleeeeeeeeee. Finally some love for the poor things. It's fat, but I mean, it's a whale, so that's fair. I love its adorable little whalesmile.

As for the other three, the Dillema and Dragarth are a little too plain for me, not enough shiny markings. I'm never really a Warador fan; I think it's that Uncanny Valley thing.
It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.
Kamil
Not the nice one
Human Avatar: 72834

Post by Kamil »

Don't forget you can dig again, now. ^^
Image Image
MM and Twofold rock, yo.
Goldenchaos

Post by Goldenchaos »

:(

Dig time. Fun. Woe. Lol

I like the gold lines on all of these. So..shiny
Image Image
ImageImage
Ishtar

Post by Ishtar »

Ack! I've never given any attention to the Warador or Dragarth pets but.. omfg I want a galactic version of both! ToT Too bad the name I want for the Warador is frozen. >___>;;;;;

But what is up with the art on the Devonti? ._.;;; I was really excited when I saw my Devontis were able to be turned Galactic but now that I've seen the art.... yikes. It has great potential for an over all design but the art just seriously fails. :[
The Art | The Site

MapleStory:
Broa: Axiqa, Lanatia | Windia: Pyeam
Mardia: Freajya, Xeail | Kradia: Qalara, Niartia, Sekhari

[[ So many characters, so little time to Maple ]]
Aqua

Post by Aqua »

*amused that people like the Warador staff more than the pet* I could try item-ing it in the future perhaps, though. :P
Silverevilchao
Human Avatar: 155477

Post by Silverevilchao »

Eeeeeee! Warador! My pet needs to become that, it suits her backstory perfectly! :D
Chandi

Post by Chandi »

Huge fat whale! Big whale smile! I don't know why, but I am suddenly smitten with this whale. If they don't churn out a Galactic Torrent by the end of this term, I'll temporarily make my Torrent a Tutani, just to have big happy whale smile. :)

As for the others - none of them really light my fire. I'm especially disappointed in the Devonti, it looks awfully flat; the hair could have been so shiny. The Dragarth made me think of the Kumos, for some reason.